Specialized P. 20 2011
The designers of the P range see these bikes as the future of our sport. WHAT you say, how can that be?
While most other big brand bike companies are pulling out of the jump market Specialized see the bikes and the riders as the future. Where did we start as kids? On P style bikes! What are our kids going to ride if companies like Specialized no longer make them? They may not ride!
The P range rocks! They offer toughness, street cred and can do just about anything the rider chooses.
Cr-Mo frame, fork and components roll on double-wall alloy 20" rims for a quick, respsonsive, and virtually bombproof ripper of a bike.
- Lightweight butted Reynolds 520 Cr-Mo frame with 21" top tube, integrated headset, MID BB and 3D-forged dropouts with integrated tensioner and removable brake bosses/guides has dialed geos for dirt, park, or street
- P. Series butted and tapered Cr-Mo fork is light yet strong enough to handle heavy abuse
- 36-hole double-wall rims are laced to a cartridge-bearing, low flange 3/8" axle front hub and 14mm hollow axle cassette rear for the best balance of high strength and light weight
- High volume and impact-absorbing Specialized Rhythm Lite 2.2" tires give you the versatility to ride dirt or street
- 3-piece tubular Cr-Mo crankset with cartridge-bearing MID BB lets you boost as high as you like; 25t CNC-cut chainring improves clearance, resists bending, and cuts weight
- Lightweight plastic platform pedals take mercy on your shins, but remain strong enough to handle even the harshest landing
- Big 8-1/4" x 29" Cr-Mo handlebars make your set-up current and give you more leverage and control
- One-piece saddle/post combo can take a serious beating and is the lightest set-up possible
| Product Description
|Specialized P.20 Int 2011-Gloss Black
|Specialized P.20 Int 2011-Gloss Grey