2018 Rhyme Comp 6Fattie
1 medium left.
In order to squeeze every last ounce of fun out of the trail, you need a bike that can take a hit and dish it right back out 10-fold. In other words, you need the Rhyme Comp 6Fattie.
To start, it lives by the philosophy that more tyre volume results in more speed. It might be a claim that sounds flipped on its head, but one ride and it'll have you shouting this sentiment from the rooftops. The 6Fattie Wheel/Tyre System puts out more traction, more floatation, and better handling without sacrificing anything to efficiency on climbs.
Specialized built it from a superlative M5 alloy that's lightweight and durable, and gave it a whole host of women's-specific components that tailor the ride to you. This means that you'll get a custom-tuned RockShox Monarch RT rear shock with 150mm of travel, bars and cranks that are sized proportionately to female riders, and the fan-favourite Body Geometry Myth Sport saddle. Of course, the rest of the build spec is awesome, with SRAM's 11-speed GX one-by shifting, powerful Guide R hydraulic disc, and fast- rolling Roval Traverse alloy wheels.
- M5 alloy Trail Chassis with Rhyme FSR alloy rear end blends durability, stiffness, and light weight, while 150mm of travel provides more than capable handling.
- A RockShox Reba RL fork handles suspension up front with ease, soaking up bumpy terrain with 150mm of plush travel.
- SRAM's 11-speed GX groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades. On top of this, the one-by setup is notorious for being next to impossible to drop a chain with, plus it provides a significant weight savings in comparison to a standard two-by setup.
- FRAME Specialized M5 Aluminum, 27.5 Trail Geometry, PF30 BB, internal cable routing, ManFu link, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
- FORK RockShox Reba RL 27.5, tapered alloy steerer, 42mm offset, external rebound adjust, low speed comp to lockout, 15mm Maxle® Stealth thru-axle, custom 15x110mm Boost™, 150mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK RockShox Monarch RT, Women's Rx Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 2-position compression adjust, 197x48mm
- FRONT HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 24h
- REAR HUB Specialized disc, alloy,15x110mm thru-axle, Torque Caps, 24h
- SPOKES DT Swiss Industry, stainless, 3-cross, 2.0"
- RIMS Roval Traverse 27.5, hookless alloy, 29mm inner width, tubeless ready, 24/28h
- INNER TUBES Standard, Presta valve
- FRONT TYRE Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.8"
- REAR TYRE Slaughter, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.8"
- CRANKSET Race Face Aeffect
- CHAINRINGS Steel, 28T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Race Face PF30
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM GX, trigger, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM XG 1150, 11-speed, 10-42t
- CHAIN KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180/160mm rotor
- HANDLEBARS Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm width
- GRIPS Specialized Sip Grip, lock-on, half-waffle, regular thickness
- STEM Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE Women's Body Geometry Myth Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST Command Post IRcc, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, XS: 75mm travel, S/M:100mm travel, L: 125mm travel
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 34.9mm
|BB Height, 650x2.8"||325mm||325mm||325mm||325mm|
|BB Height, 650x3.0"||331mm||331mm||331mm||331mm|
|Bike Standover Height||732mm||754mm||761mm||766mm|
|Fork Length, Full||560mm||560mm||560mm||551mm|
|Head Tube Angle||67°||67°||67°||67.5°|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm||95mm||125mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74.5°||74°||74°||75°|
|Seat Tube Length||386mm||396mm||430mm||468mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||538mm||563mm||590mm||611mm|
Click here for a general sizing guide.
We'll take care of you.
Free General Service
To guarantee that your new bike stays running sweet, we offer a free General Service on all bikes that we sell. Worth $89, we'll do your first one for free at 6 months of ownership. Note that while the General Service labour is free, additional labour or parts cost extra. Bookings are required.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.