2018 Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 650b
Only L and XL available to special order.
When you need all of today's tech and an agile wheel size, you can't beat the Stumpjumper Comp Carbon 650b.
It features a FACT 9m carbon fibre for the bulk of the construction in order to provide an ultra-lightweight, strong, and stiff frame. The carbon moulding process also allowed Specialized to revolutionise how you carry your trail essentials with the all-new SWAT™ Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube, a tool, and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame.
You'll also find an aggressive, nimble geometry to complement the 650b wheels that features ridiculously short chainstays, a roomy top tube, a low bottom bracket, and a slacked out front end. And for the build, Specialized spec'd SRAM's GX 11-speed shifting, a RockShox Revelation RC fork with 150mm of travel, a custom-tuned Monarch RT at the rear, and Roval Traverse 650b alloy wheels. It'll change the way you ride.
- FACT 9m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR M5 alloy rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWAT™ Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- RockShox Revelation RC fork features a 15x110mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle, a Solo Air™ spring, and 150mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme speed and efficiency.
- SRAM's 11-speed GX groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades. On top of this, the one-by setup is notorious for being next to impossible to drop a chain with, plus it provides a significant weight savings in comparison to a standard two-by setup.
- FRAME FACT 9m carbon front chassis w/ Specialized M5 Aluminum rear end, 27.5 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
- FORK RockShox Revelation RC, Solo Air, rebound / low speed compression adjust, tapered steerer, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle® Stealth thru-axle, 15x100mm Boost™, 150mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK RockShox Monarch RT, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 2-position compression adjust, 197x48mm
- FRONT HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 24h
- REAR HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- SPOKES DT Swiss Industry, stainless, 3-cross, 2.0"
- RIMS Roval Traverse 27.5, hookless alloy, 29mm internal width, tubeless-ready, 24/28h
- INNER TUBES Standard, Presta valve
- FRONT TYRE Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- REAR TYRE Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- CRANKSET Race Face Aeffect, PF30
- CHAINRINGS Steel, 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Race Face PF30
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM GX, trigger, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM XG 1150, 11-speed, 10-42t
- CHAIN KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180/160mm rotor
- HANDLEBARS Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm width
- GRIPS Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- STEM Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST Command Post IRcc, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 34.9mm
- PEDALS Specialized Platform, Cr-Mo, 9/16" spindle
Click here for a general sizing guide.
We'll take care of you.
Free General Service
To guarantee that your new bike stays running sweet, we offer a free General Service on all bikes that we sell. Worth $89, we'll do your first one for free at 6 months of ownership. Note that while the General Service labour is free, additional labour or parts cost extra. Bookings are required.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.