2019 Pitch Womens
We've all felt the compulsion to break-free from our day-to-day routine, especially when it comes to riding. Sure, laps around town are fun, but compared to the freedom of getting out in the woods or on country roads, life on the pavement starts to look pretty mundane. Lucky for you, our Women's Pitch 27.5 unlocks the potential of your ride. With a light aluminum frame and our Women's Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry, you'll be feeling comfortable and confident regardless of the terrain. And with corrosion-resistant hardware and kickstand compatibility, this Pitch provides the long-term durability and ease-of-use that every bike should strive for. Question is—where will you take it?
- The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support our acclaimed Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's extremely versatile for both climbing and descending.
- Custom SR Suntour XCT fork features 80/100mm (size-specific) of coil-sprung suspension travel that swings well above its weight class.
- A Shimano Tourney TX rear derailleur is built to with durability in mind, so you can rest assured that you'll have a reliable shifting partner for the long trails ahead.
- FRAME A1 Premium Aluminum, Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- FORK SR Suntour XCT 27.5, coil, 80/100mm of travel (size-specific)
- FRONT HUB Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
- REAR HUB Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x135mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g
- RIMS Stout Trail 27.5, alloy, disc-specific, double-wall, 25mm internal width, 32h
- INNER TUBES Schrader valve
- FRONT TYRE Ground Control Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket Flat protection, 27.5 x 2.3"
- REAR TYRE Ground Control Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket Flat protection, 27.5 x 2.3"
- CRANKSET Stout, forged alloy, 3x8
- CHAINRINGS Steel, 44/34/24
- BOTTOM BRACKET Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Tourney, EZ-Fire Plus, 8-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Tourney TX, 3-speed
- REAR DERAILLEURShimano Tourney TX, 8-speed
- CASSETTE SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN KMC X8EPT, 8-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm
- HANDLEBARS Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- GRIPS Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
- STEM Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, QR clamp, 34.9mm
- PEDALS Specialized Dirt
|Bike Standover Height||660mm||690mm||739mm||766mm|
|Fork Length, Full||475mm||475mm||495mm||495mm|
|Head Tube Angle||68.5°||68.5°||68.5°||68.5°|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm||100mm||120mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74°||73°||73°||73°|
|Seat Tube Length||310mm||360mm||415mm||450mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||542mm||572mm||599mm||625mm|
Click here for a general sizing guide.
We'll take care of you.
Free 6 Week Check
We offer a free 6 week check on all new bikes that we sell to guarantee that your bike is still running sweet. This check is basically the last step in a bike's quality control. We go over the bike and make sure it's safe, gears are tuned up, bolts are torqued up and that there are no potential issues.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.