2019 Roubaix Comp
Smoother is faster.
When you're rolling smoother, you're rolling faster. And regardless of if you're on the cobbles of Northern France or the chip-and-seal of your hometown, you'll benefit immensely from the Roubaix Comp.
The super-light frame has been constructed from our FACT 10r carbon fiber. Its stiffness levels are also off the charts, and compared to the SL4 iteration of yesteryear, you'll experience a whole new, faster, and more efficient geometry. Through some sophisticated engineering, however, we've managed to keep the same fit, feel, and position that we've all come to love from the SL4, and kept it consistent throughout the size-range with our Rider-First Engineered™ construction.
Of course, you're probably thinking, "get on to the suspension thing up front." We call it Future Shock, and essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture, we found that focusing on vertical compliance, instead of fork splay, meant that we could improve smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop. And of all the bikes that we've tested with our Rolling Efficiency Model, the Roubaix outperforms anything on the market.
Lastly, we spec'd it with awesome components, like Ultegra 8000 11-speed mechanical shifting, 8020 hydraulic disc brakes, and ultra-tough DT R470 Disc wheels that have been cased in our Turbo Pro 28mm tires.
- Features our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix. The FACT 10r frameset holds its own with our highest-end carbon offerings, with the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness, while the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- Shimano's no-fuss Ultegra shifting with hydraulic disc brakes provides precise shifting and plenty of stopping power.
- DT R470 Disc wheels feature reliable, sealed cartridge hubs, and 24 front and rear spokes that keeps weight low and durability high.
- FRAME Specialized FACT 10r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat-mount disc brakes
- FORK Specialized FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- FRONT WHEEL DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- REAR WHEEL DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- INNER TUBES Presta, 48mm valve
- FRONT TYRE Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
- REAR TYRE Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
- CRANKSET Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed
- CHAINRINGS 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Shimano Ultegra, BBR60
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Ultegra Disc R8020
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra 8000, long cage, 11-speed
- CASSETTE Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic disc
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Comp Hover Bar, 6061 alloy, 125x75mm w/ Di2 hole
- TAPE S-Wrap Roubaix w/ sticky gel
- STEM Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST S-Works CG-R, FACT carbon fiber, single-bolt, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER Included w/ frame
|Head Tube Angle||72°||72.25°||72.75°||73.5°||73.5°||74°|
|Head Tube Length||90mm||110mm||125mm||150mm||185mm||205mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74°||74°||74°||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°|
|Seat Tube Length, BB Center to Top||425mm||462mm||481mm||501mm||522mm||563mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||527mm||534.9mm||545mm||561.8mm||576.3mm||588.5mm|
Click here for a general sizing guide.
We'll take care of you.
Free 6 Week Check
We offer a free 6 week check on all new bikes that we sell to guarantee that your bike is still running sweet. This check is basically the last step in a bike's quality control. We go over the bike and make sure it's safe, gears are tuned up, bolts are torqued up and that there are no potential issues.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.