2019 Roubaix Comp Ultegra Di2
Smoother is faster.
So long Zertz. It's been fun, but we found someone better for us. In our humble opinion, the Roubaix Comp with Ultegra Di2 represents the future of road bikes, and with one ride, you'll feel exactly why.
The super-light frame has been constructed from our FACT 10r carbon fiber. Its stiffness levels are also off the charts, and compared to the SL4 iteration of yesteryear, you'll experience a whole new, faster, and more efficient geometry. Through some sophisticated engineering, however, we've managed to keep the same fit, feel, and position that we've all come to love from the SL4, and kept it consistent throughout the size-range with our Rider-First Engineered™ construction.
Of course, you're probably thinking, "get on to the suspension thing up front." We call it Future Shock, and essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture, we found that focusing on vertical compliance, instead of fork splay, meant that we could improve smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop. And of all the bikes that we've tested with our Rolling Efficiency Model, the Roubaix outperforms anything on the market.
This Roubaix Comp comes equipped Shimano's latest Ultegra 8050 Di2 shifting, hydraulic 8070 disc brakes, and alloy DT R470 Disc wheels.
- Features our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix. The FACT 10r frameset holds its own with our highest-end carbon offerings, with the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness, while the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- Shimano's new Ultegra Di2 with hydraulic disc brakes not only offers exceptionally smooth and crisp shifts, but it also provides incredible stopping power and modulation.
- DT R470 Disc wheels feature reliable, sealed cartridge hubs, and 24 front and rear spokes that keeps weight low and durability high.
- FRAME Specialized FACT 10r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat-mount disc brakes
- FORK Specialized FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- FRONT WHEEL DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- REAR WHEEL DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- INNER TUBES Presta, 48mm valve
- FRONT TYRE Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
- REAR TYRE Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
- CRANKSET Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed
- CHAINRINGS 50/34T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Shimano Ultegra, BBR60
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, GS medium cage
- CASSETTE Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic disc
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Comp Hover Bar, 6061 alloy, 125x75mm w/ Di2 hole
- TAPE S-Wrap Roubaix w/ sticky gel
- STEM Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST S-Works CG-R, FACT carbon fiber, single-bolt, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER Included w/ frame
|Head Tube Angle||72°||72.25°||72.75°||73.5°||73.5°||74°|
|Head Tube Length||90mm||110mm||125mm||150mm||185mm||205mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74°||74°||74°||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°|
|Seat Tube Length, BB Center to Top||425mm||462mm||481mm||501mm||522mm||563mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||527mm||534.9mm||545mm||561.8mm||576.3mm||588.5mm|
We'll take care of you.
Free 6 Week Check
We offer a free 6 week check on all new bikes that we sell to guarantee that your bike is still running sweet. This check is basically the last step in a bike's quality control. We go over the bike and make sure it's safe, gears are tuned up, bolts are torqued up and that there are no potential issues.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.