2019 Tarmac Sport
The Tarmac SL4 Sport combines all of the complete performance that the Tarmac is known the world over for with the durable shifting of Shimano's 105. Consider it the perfect bike to grow along with you as you explore the open roads ahead. Along the way, you'll also find a Grand-Tour-winning geometry, plus a FACT 9r carbon fiber construction.
For the spec, we selected components that deliver surefooted performance, like durable DT R460 wheels, crisp Shimano 105 mechanical shifting, and a bevy of Body Geometry components that maximize performance by providing the utmost in comfort.
- The FACT 9r carbon frame combines the lightweight performance and compliance of our top-end carbon production methods with a Grand-Tour-winning geometry that begs for you to go faster.
- Shimano's 105 shifting ensures reliable, crisp shifting, mile after mile.
- Significantly lighter than comparable wheelsets in its class, these tough DT R460 wheels offer tremendous value in one smooth-rolling package.
- FRAME Specialized Tarmac SL4, FACT 9r carbon, compact race design, 1-3/8" lower bearing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing
- FORK Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque
- FRONT WHEEL DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 20h
- REAR WHEEL DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- INNER TUBES Presta, 48mm valve
- FRONT TYRE Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm
- REAR TYRE Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm
- CRANKSET Shimano 105 R7000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed
- CHAINRINGS 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Shimano threaded
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano 105 R7000, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 R7000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 R7000-GS, medium cage
- CASSETTE Shimano 105 R7000, 11-speed, 11-30t
- CHAIN KMC X11 EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano 105 R7000
- REAR BRAKE Shimano 105 R7000
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- TAPE S-Wrap Roubaix w/ sticky gel
- STEM Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST Specialized Comp Carbon, single-bolt
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 27.2mm
|Bike Standover Height||730mm||755mm||775mm||795mm||826mm||850mm|
|Fork Length, Full||368mm||368mm||368mm||368mm||368mm||368mm|
|Head Tube Angle||72.25°||73°||73°||73.5°||73.5°||74°|
|Head Tube Length||100mm||120mm||140mm||160mm||190mm||210mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||75.5°||74°||73.5°||73.25°||73°||72.5°|
|Seat Tube Length||460mm||490mm||510mm||530mm||550mm||580mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||517mm||537mm||548mm||565mm||583mm||601mm|
Click here for a general sizing guide.
We'll take care of you.
Free General Service
To guarantee that your new bike stays running sweet, we offer a free General Service on all bikes that we sell. Worth $89, we'll do your first one for free at 6 months of ownership. Note that while the General Service labour is free, additional labour or parts cost extra. Bookings are required.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.