All-New Roubaix Comp Ultegra Di2
Smoother is faster.
With six wins at Paris-Roubaix, our Roubaix has proven that Smoother is Faster. Until this moment, however, smooth has admittedly come with some compromises. But not anymore. The all-new Roubaix Comp now delivers compliance without compromise by introducing a radical new Future Shock 1.5 that gives you more control on rough roads, a new Pavé seatpost that creates our most balanced Roubaix to date, aerodynamics that equal the Tarmac, and a Rider-First Engineered™ frame that’s shed some serious weight. Is it still comfortable? Sure, but don’t call it a comfort bike, because performance was behind every engineering decision we made. This is the new Roubaix.
This Roubaix Comp provides a tremendous value, but like the frame itself, this value doesn’t come with any compromises. We spec’d it with Shimano’s Ultegra Di2 for its crisp shifts and powerful hydraulic disc brakes, as well as smooth and sturdy DT R470 Disc wheels, the all-new S-Works Pavé seatpost, 28mm Turbo Pro tires, and our fan-favorite Power Comp saddle.
- The new frame delivers compliance without compromise via the perfect balance of aerodynamics, light overall weight via a FACT 10r carbon construction, compliance, and Rider-First Engineering™. With tube shapes that were born in our FreeFoil Shape Library and validated in the Win Tunnel, the new Roubaix’s as aero as the Tarmac SL6. Meanwhile, to ensure the weight and ride quality, we turned to a Rider-First Engineered™ design to deliver optimal stiffness and compliance across all sizes, from 44 to 64cm. Of course, the frame has shed some serious weight in the process. And to prep you for your own Hell of the North, we’ve made room for 33mm tires.
- To go along with the new frame, we’ve also developed a totally-new S-Works Pavé seatpost. Not only is it the first compliant seatpost that’s ALSO aerodynamic, it does so without any additional weight or finicky contraptions. Starting with the same D-shape design found on the Tarmac, we took its compliance a step further by building additional flex into the upper and developing a new drop-clamp design in the frame. This provides plenty of compliance, while staying perfectly balanced with the front-end, so you get a smooth, balanced ride no matter how rough the road.
- With 20mm of rough-road-taming travel, the Future Shock 1.5 not only delivers a smoother, more comfortable ride, but it also reduces fatigue and increases speed over harsh terrain. The new Smooth Boot, meanwhile, enhances the aesthetics to bring a clean transition from the head tube to the stem
- FRAME FACT 10R, Rider First Engineered™ (RFE), FreeFoil Shape Library tubes, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK Future Shock 1.5 w/ Smooth Boot, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FRONT WHEEL DT R470 Disc
- REAR WHEEL DT R470 Disc
- INNER TUBES Presta, 48mm valve
- FRONT TYRE Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
- REAR TYRE Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
- CRANKSET Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed
- CHAINRINGS 50/34T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Shimano Ultegra, BBR60
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra RX, RX805
- CASSETTE Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano Ultegra, Hydraulic
- REAR BRAKE Shimano Ultegra, Hydraulic
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare
- TAPE Roubaix S-Wrap
- STEM Future Stem, Pro
- SADDLE Body Geometry Power, Hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST S-Works Pave
- SEAT BINDER Hidden drop clamp
|Bike Standover Height||682mm||715mm||743mm||762mm||783mm||805mm||844mm|
|Fork Length, Full||370mm||370mm||370mm||370mm||370mm||370mm||370mm|
|Head Tube Angle||70°||71.5°||72°||72.75°||73.5°||73.5°||74°|
|Head Tube Length||90mm||100mm||112mm||125mm||143mm||170mm||205mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74°||74°||74°||74°||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°|
|Seat Tube Length||410mm||410mm||446mm||465mm||485mm||505mm||547mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||512mm||525mm||533mm||545mm||563mm||579mm||595mm|
Click here for a general sizing guide.
We'll take care of you.
Free General Service
To guarantee that your new bike stays running sweet, we offer a free General Service on all bikes that we sell. Worth $89, we'll do your first one for free at 6 months of ownership. Note that while the General Service labour is free, additional labour or parts cost extra. Bookings are required.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.