2018 Enduro Pro 650b
Blistering speed, nimble handling, mega travel length—the Enduro Pro Carbon 650b has it all in spades. It's been redesigned from the ground up, and what it delivers is one of the most capable trail bikes Specialized has ever made. Witness the sickness.
Specialized gave it a geometry that features a slacker front end, a longer top tube, short chainstays, and a lower bottom bracket. All of this together makes the bike truly feel glued to the ground, and the platform is more responsive and capable then ever. They even added some bits, like integrated storage with a SWAT™ Door at the down tube, and made "old" new again by making a triumphant return to a threaded bottom bracket. To keep the weight down, the frame is constructed from the top-tier FACT IS-X 11m carbon fibre. And to ensure top-level performance on the descents, this material choice is greeted by 170mm of plush rear and 170mm front travel, plus a geometry that can be "adjusted" via a shock extension with a "low/high" setting. And handling suspension duties out back is the revolutionary Öhlins single-tube rear shock.
For the build, this Enduro spares no expense at hitting the pinnacle of performance, with a full SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed groupset, powerful Guide RS brakes, hand-built Roval wheels, a Command Post IRcc Wu dropper post, an Öhlins RXF 36 fork up front, and the revolutionary Öhlins single-tube rear shock handling suspension duties out back. Make the mountain bend to you.
- The frame's FACT IS-X 11m carbon fibre construction stands as the pinnacle of lightweight, efficient, and tough trail performance. It's been built off a 650b Geometry in order to provide an aggressive, well-rounded ride. And with internal Command Post IR routing, a return to a threaded bottom bracket, and an integrated SWAT™ Door at the down tube, you get a bike that's clean, dependable, and ready for anything that the trail has to offer.
- Featuring a three-chamber air spring, the Öhlins RXF 36 fork stays smooth and high in the travel without compromising bump absorption, traction, or stability. It also features low-speed and rebound adjustments, and sports 170mm of plush travel.
- SRAM's 12-speed X01 Eagle groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades. On top of this, the one-by setup is notorious for being next to impossible to drop a chain with, plus it provides a significant weight savings in comparison to a standard two-by setup.
- FRAME FACT IS-X 11m Carbon FSR 27.5 chassis w/ SWAT™ down tube storage, 170mm of travel, carbon seatstays, carbon 27.5 chainstays, tapered head tube, alloy link & adjustable shock extension, 148mm rear dropouts
- FORK Öhlins RXF 36 27.5, Twin-Tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable high and low-speed compression, adjustable rebound, 15x110mm thru-axle, 46mm offset, 170mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK Custom Öhlins STX, Single-Tube design, Rx All Mountain Tune, AUTOSAG, adjustable compression & rebound damping, 216x57mm
- FRONT HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 24h
- REAR HUB DT Swiss 350, Star Ratchet, 36t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- SPOKES DT Swiss Revolution
- RIMS Roval Traverse Carbon 27.5, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready, hand-built
- INNER TUBES Standard, Presta valve
- FRONT TYRE Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- REAR TYRE Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- CRANKSET Truvativ Descendant, carbon, Boost™ 148, 170mm crankarm, 24mm spindle
- CHAINRINGS Steel, 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM GXP, XR 73
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CHAIN SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed w/ PowerLock
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 200mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 180mm rotor
- HANDLEBARS Specialized DH, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- STEM Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST Command Post IRcc WU, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 34.9mm, 150mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 38.6mm
- PEDALS Specialized Platform, Cr-Mo, 9/16" spindle
Click here for a general sizing guide.
We'll take care of you.
Free General Service
To guarantee that your new bike stays running sweet, we offer a free General Service on all bikes that we sell. Worth $89, we'll do your first one for free at 6 months of ownership. Note that while the General Service labour is free, additional labour or parts cost extra. Bookings are required.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.