All-New S-Works Roubaix Dura-Ace Di2
Smoother is faster.
With six wins at Paris-Roubaix, our Roubaix has proven that Smoother is Faster. Until this moment, however, smooth has admittedly come with some compromises. But not anymore. The all-new S-Works Roubaix now delivers compliance without compromise by introducing a radical new Future Shock 2.0 that gives you more control and damping options, a new Pavé seatpost that creates our most balanced Roubaix to date, aerodynamics that equal the Tarmac, and a Rider-First Engineered™ frame that tips the scales below 900 grams (Size: 56cm | Black). Is it still comfortable? Sure, but don’t call it a comfort bike, because performance was behind every engineering decision we made. This is the new Roubaix.
You wanted the best bike money can buy, and this S-Works delivers. We spec’d it with full Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, our World-Tour-level Roval CLX 50 carbon fiber wheels, the all-new S-Works Pavé seatpost, and S-Works from head-to-toe on everything from the Power saddle to the 28mm Turbo Cotton tires. It’s absolute perfection.
- The new frame delivers compliance without compromise via the perfect balance of aerodynamics, light overall weight, compliance, and Rider-First Engineering™. With tube shapes that were born in our FreeFoil Shape Library and validated in the Win Tunnel, the new Roubaix’s as aero as the Tarmac SL6. Meanwhile, to ensure the weight and ride quality, we turned to a Rider-First Engineered™ design to deliver optimal stiffness and compliance across all sizes, from 44 to 64cm. Of course, the frame also stays below 900 grams (Size 56cm | Black). And to prep you for your own Hell of the North, we’ve made room for 33mm tires.
- To go along with the new frame, we’ve also developed a totally-new S-Works Pavé seatpost. Not only is it the first compliant seatpost that’s ALSO aerodynamic, it does so without any additional weight or finicky contraptions. Starting with the same D-shape design found on the Tarmac, we took its compliance a step further by building additional flex into the upper and developing a new drop-clamp design in the frame. This provides plenty of compliance, while staying perfectly balanced with the front-end, so you get a smooth, balanced ride no matter how rough the road.
- The Future Shock 2.0 is the result of our pro riders’ demands for the cobbles of Roubaix. It’s smoother, faster, and gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. Add it up, and this latest version will reduce fatigue and increase your speed, no matter the terrain. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
- FRAME FACT 11R, Rider First Engineered™ (RFE), FreeFoil Shape Library tubes, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK Future Shock 2.0 w/ Damper, Smooth Boot, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount
- FRONT WHEEL Roval CLX 50
- REAR WHEEL Roval CLX 50
- REAR HUB LuHai_RVT66L-K5-B25-AN2-N4-F0, Tubeless valve stem for CLX 50 Tubeless wheels.
- INNER TUBES Presta, 60mm valve
- FRONT TYRE Turbo Cotton, 700x28
- REAR TYRE Turbo Cotton, 700x28
- CRANKSET Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, HollowTech 2, 11-speed
- CHAINRINGS 50/34T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Shimano Dura-Ace, BB-R9100
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc R9170
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, 11-speed
- CASSETTE Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-speed, 11-30t
- CHAIN Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano Dura-Ace, Hydraulic Disc
- REAR BRAKE Shimano Dura-Ace, Hydraulic Disc
- HANDLEBARS S-Works Carbon Hover Drop, 125x75mm
- TAPE Roubaix S-Wrap
- STEM S-Works Future Stem w/ Integrated Compuer mount
- SADDLE S-Works Power, carbon rails, carbon base, synthetic leather
- SEATPOST S-Works Pave
- SEAT BINDER Hidden drop clamp
|Bike Standover Height||682mm||715mm||743mm||762mm||783mm||805mm||844mm|
|Fork Length, Full||370mm||370mm||370mm||370mm||370mm||370mm||370mm|
|Head Tube Angle||70°||71.5°||72°||72.75°||73.5°||73.5°||74°|
|Head Tube Length||90mm||100mm||112mm||125mm||143mm||170mm||205mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74°||74°||74°||74°||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°|
|Seat Tube Length||410mm||410mm||446mm||465mm||485mm||505mm||547mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||512mm||525mm||533mm||545mm||563mm||579mm||595mm|
Click here for a general sizing guide.
We'll take care of you.
Free General Service
To guarantee that your new bike stays running sweet, we offer a free General Service on all bikes that we sell. Worth $89, we'll do your first one for free at 6 months of ownership. Note that while the General Service labour is free, additional labour or parts cost extra. Bookings are required.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.