2018 S-Works Enduro 650b
If you love sending it down the trail, smashing through rock gardens, launching off drops and jumps, and carving through singletrack at ungodly speeds, you'll feel right at home aboard the S-Works Enduro 650b.
Specialized gave it a geometry that features a slacker front end, a longer top tube, short chainstays, and a lower bottom bracket. All of this together makes the bike truly feel glued to the ground, and the platform is more responsive and capable then ever. They even added some bits, like integrated storage with a SWAT™ Door at the down tube, and made "old" new again by making a triumphant return to a threaded bottom bracket. To keep the weight down, the frame is constructed from the top-tier FACT IS-X 11m carbon fibre. And to ensure top-level performance on the descents, this material choice is greeted by 170mm of plush rear and 170mm front travel, plus a geometry that can be "adjusted" via a shock extension with a "low/high" setting.
For the build, this Enduro spares no expense at hitting the pinnacle of performance, with a full SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-speed groupset, powerful Guide RSC Carbon brakes, hand-built carbon Roval wheels, the new Command Post IRcc Wu dropper post, and the revolutionary Öhlins single-tube rear shock handling suspension duties out back. Make the mountain bend to you.
- The frame's FACT IS-X 11m carbon fibre construction stands as the pinnacle of lightweight, efficient, and tough trail performance. It's been built off a 650b Geometry in order to provide an aggressive, well-rounded ride. And with internal Command Post IR routing, a return to a threaded bottom bracket, and an integrated SWAT™ Door at the down tube, you get a bike that's clean, dependable, and ready for anything that the trail has to offer.
- Featuring a three-chamber air spring and TTX (Twin Tube) damping, the Öhlins RXF 36 fork perfectly mates stiffness with a plush, responsive ride quality, and stays smooth and high in the travel without compromising bump absorption, traction, or stability. It also features high-/low-speed and rebound adjustments, and sports 170mm of plush travel.
- The one-by drivetrain is controlled by SRAM's venerable XX1 Eagle components. The system forms the ultimate in efficiency and intuitive feel, while also having the added benefit of significant weight savings and minimal required maintenance.
- FRAME FACT IS-X 11m Carbon FSR 27.5 chassis w/ SWAT™ down tube storage, 170mm of travel, carbon seatstays, carbon 27.5 chainstays, tapered head tube, alloy link & adjustable shock extension, 148mm rear dropouts
- FORK Öhlins RXF 36, 27.5, Twin-Tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable high and low-speed compression, adjustable rebound, 15x110mm thru-axle, 46mm offset, 170mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK Custom Öhlins STX, Single-Tube design, Rx All Mountain Tune, AUTOSAG, adjustable compression & rebound damping, 216x57mm
- FRONT HUB Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 24h
- REAR HUB Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- SPOKES DT Swiss Revolution
- RIMS Roval Traverse SL 27.5, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready, hand-built
- INNER TUBES Standard, Presta valve
- FRONT TYRE Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- REAR TYRE Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- CRANKSET SRAM XX1 Eagle, carbon, 24mm spindle, 52mm chainline, 30T chainring
- CHAINRINGS Steel, 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM GXP, XR 73
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM XX1 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM XX1 Eagle™, 12-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CHAIN SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed w/ PowerLock
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 200mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 180mm rotor
- HANDLEBARS Specialized DH, FACT carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm, 31.8mm
- GRIPS Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- STEM Syntace MegaForce 2, 6-degree, 31.8mm clamp
- SADDLE Body Geometry Henge Expert, hollow Ti rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST Command Post IRcc WU, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 34.9mm, 150mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 38.6mm
- PEDALS Specialized Dirt
Click here for a general sizing guide.
We'll take care of you.
Free 6 Week Check
We offer a free 6 week check on all new bikes that we sell to guarantee that your bike is still running sweet. This check is basically the last step in a bike's quality control. We go over the bike and make sure it's safe, gears are tuned up, bolts are torqued up and that there are no potential issues.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.