2019 Roll Sport Low Entry
Have you ever been described as having caviar taste on a hotdog budget? We've all been there, but we don't think you should have to sacrifice on any of the bells and whistles that get you excited to ride along your path to personal fitness. Meet the Roll Sport Low-Entry.
It has everything you need to help achieve your goals, like a comfortable and upright geometry that makes getting on and off the bike super easy, wide and grippy 650b tires, hassle-free mechanical disc brakes, and a big mix of Shimano components that are built to withstand years of riding.
You don't have to sacrifice, you just need the Roll Sport Low-Entry.
- The Low-Entry Roll is made of our A1 Premium Aluminum. It features our Ground Control Positioning that makes it easy to put a foot down when stopped, while our Low-Entry design makes getting on and off a breeze. Lastly, the frame comes ready with rack/fender mounts.
- Wide diameter, 650b x 2.3" Nimbus II Sport tires provide excellent traction, stability, and cushioning, which creates a safer, more reliable, and more comfortable ride on either paved or dirt roads. Plus, the reflective accents of the tire increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Equipped with our Body Geometry "The Cup" saddle, you can expect a supreme level of comfort anywhere you take the Roll. It delivers on these expectations by "cupping" your sit bones, which reduces pressure without feeling obtrusive or constraining.
- FRAME Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Ground Control Positioning, formed tubes, post-mount disc, fender/rack mounts
- FORK Steel, IS mount disc, fender/rack mounts
- FRONT HUB Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h
- REAR HUB Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 7-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 36h
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g
- RIMS Double-wall, disc-specific, 32h front/ 36h rear
- INNER TUBES Schrader valve
- FRONT TYRE Nimbus II Sport, 650b x 2.3"
- REAR TYRE Nimbus II Sport, 650b x 2.3"
- CRANKSET Shimano Tourney, 3-piece, square taper
- CHAINRINGS 48/38/28T w/ chainguard
- BOTTOM BRACKET 68mm, square taper, 124.5mm length
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano EF500, 7-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Tourney, top-swing, 31.8mm band clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Tourney, 7-speed
- CASSETTE Shimano HG200, 7-speed, 12-32t
- CHAIN KMC Z7, 7-speed
- FRONT BRAKE Promax mechanical disc, post-mount, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE Promax mechanical disc, post-mount, 160mm
- GRIPS Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- STEM Forged alloy, 17-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry "The Cup," 6-degree rise, steel rails, 245mm
- SEATPOST Spring suspension, alloy, 27.2mm, 2-bolt clamp
- SEAT BINDER Quick-release clamp, 31.8mm
- PEDALS Specialized City, platform
|Bike Standover Height||495mm||495mm||495mm|
|Fork Length, Full||420mm||420mm||420mm|
|Head Tube Angle||68°||69°||69°|
|Head Tube Length||155mm||190mm||215mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||67°||67°||67°|
|Seat Tube Length||370mm||450mm||500mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||594mm||615mm||643mm|
We'll take care of you.
Free 6 Week Check
We offer a free 6 week check on all new bikes that we sell to guarantee that your bike is still running sweet. This check is basically the last step in a bike's quality control. We go over the bike and make sure it's safe, gears are tuned up, bolts are torqued up and that there are no potential issues.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.