2019 S-Works Enduro 27.5
All mountain. All day.
You like gettin’ rowdy, we like gettin’ rowdy, so we figured, “Why not create a bike that lets us do the thing we all love most?” Well, that’s exactly what we did with the Enduro. Its playful and nimble 27.5-inch wheels and modern frame have been purpose-built to make short work of the rockiest, gnarliest, and steepest trails, while still being able to climb well enough to get you there. Witness the sickness.
Our quest was to create the perfect long-travel trail bike, and it all began with a close look at the geometry. Basically, we modernized it— slacking out the front end, lengthening the top tube, shortening the chainstays, and lowering the bottom bracket. All of this together makes the bike truly feel glued to the ground, and the platform is more responsive and capable than ever.
We then added some crucial bits to make your ride, well, better. We're talking stuff like integrated storage with a SWAT™ Door at the down tube, a triumphant return to a threaded bottom bracket, and internal cable routing with guides that makes cabling super easy. And to keep the weight down, this S-Works frame is constructed from our top-tier FACT IS-X 11m carbon fiber. To guarantee high degrees of "shredability," this material is greeted by 170mm of plush front and rear travel, plus a geometry that can be "adjusted" via a shock extension with a "low/high" setting.
For the build, this S-Works Enduro spares no expense at hitting the pinnacle of performance, with a full SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-speed groupset, powerful Guide RSC Carbon brakes, hand-built Roval Traverse SL 27.5 Carbon wheels, and our Command Post WU dropper post.
- The frame's FACT IS-X 11m carbon fiber construction stands as the pinnacle of lightweight, efficient, and tough trail performance. It's been built off our 27.5 Geometry in order to provide an aggressive, well-rounded ride. And with internal Command Post IR routing, a return to a threaded bottom bracket, and an integrated SWAT™ Door at the down tube, you get a bike that's clean, dependable, and ready for anything that the trail has to offer.
- With the legendary FIT4 damper, large stanchions, buttery-smooth Kashima coating, the FOX 36 Factory 170mm fork is one of the best out there.
- The Command Post WU dropper post tips the nose up as it drops, making for a more aggressive riding position and more effective drop.
- FRAME S-Works FACT 11m, X-Wing layout, 27.5 All Mountain Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, oversized pivot bearings, alloy link & adjustable shock extension, 12x148mm dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel
- FORK FOX Factory FLOAT 36, GRIP2 damper, 170mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK FOX Factory FLOAT X2, 216x57mm
- FRONT HUB Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 24h
- REAR HUB Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- SPOKES DT Competition Race
- RIMS Roval Traverse SL 27.5, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready, hand-built, 24/28h
- INNER TUBES Presta, 40mm valve
- FRONT TYRE Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- REAR TYRE Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- CRANKSET SRAM XX1 Eagle, Boost™ 148, DUB, 170mm crankarm
- CHAINRINGS Steel, 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB, threaded BB
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM XX1 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CHAIN SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- HANDLEBARS Carbon low-rise 31.8mm, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 800mm width
- GRIPS Sensus, Lite
- STEM Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Phenom Expert, Adaptive Edge design, hollow titanium rails, carbon fiber base, 143mm
- SEATPOST Command Post WU, 34.9mm, 8mm offset, 125/150mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 38.6mm
|BB Height, Low Setting||342.5mm||342.5mm||342.5mm||342.5mm|
|Bike Standover Height||749mm||759mm||772mm||786mm|
|Fork Length, Full||564mm||564mm||564mm||564mm|
|Head Tube Angle||65.5°||65.5°||65.5°||65.5°|
|Head Tube Angle, Low Setting||65mm||65mm||65mm||65mm|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||105mm||120mm||130mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||76.9°||76.8°||76.6°||76.5°|
|Seat Tube Length||396mm||430mm||467mm||521mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||560mm||585mm||612mm||639mm|
Click here for a general sizing guide.
We'll take care of you.
Free 6 Week Check
We offer a free 6 week check on all new bikes that we sell to guarantee that your bike is still running sweet. This check is basically the last step in a bike's quality control. We go over the bike and make sure it's safe, gears are tuned up, bolts are torqued up and that there are no potential issues.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.