2018 S-Works Shiv Module
An aerodynamic frame that was developed in the Win Tunnel? Check. Integrated water and storage options? You know it. The ultimate speed weapon to elevate your bike leg to the next level? Oh, yeah. The S-Works Shiv Module is the perfect canvas to start constructing your new triathlon speed demon.
Its full FACT 11r carbon frame was developed in Specialized's very own Win Tunnel, and it's not only been aerodynamically optimised for straight-line speed, but it also features airfoils that have been optimised to limit side force in crosswinds. A bike can only be as fast as its rider, though, which is why Specialized also developed the Control Tower fit system that let's you optimise your stack and reach numbers in order to find your most comfortable, powerful position for your desired length.
Next up comes the Fuelselage Hydration System that houses a water- bladder inside of the frame, making it virtually invisible to the wind. And to go along with your water, the Fuelcell fits plenty of food and even has room for a flat kit. The best part of the Fuelselage and Fuelcell combination is that, when packed correctly, it cleans up the frame and saves up to 75 seconds when compared to a taped-up system.
What are you waiting for? Your new PR awaits.
- S-Works FACT 11r carbon frame is made with the highest quality construction methods and features crosswind-optimised airfoils for enhanced aerodynamics. Meanwhile, the Control Tower Fit System and Fuelselage Hydration System ensure that your fit and hydration are always optimised.
- FACT Aero carbon fork utilises the most advanced carbon construction methods in order to provide precise steering and rider input, while also improving overall aerodynamics.
- Shiv carbon fibre seatpost cuts through the wind, adding a distinct aero advantage.
- FRAME S-Works FACT 11r carbon, FACT IS construction, crosswind-optimized airfoils, 1-1/8" lower bearing, OSBB, Control Tower Fit System, Fuelselage Integrated Hydration System, 130mm spacing
- FORK Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque
- BOTTOM BRACKET OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
- FRONT BRAKE Specialized Shiv
- REAR BRAKE Specialized Shiv
- HANDLEBARS Specialized carbon aero bar
- STEM S-Works Shiv aero stem
- SEATPOST 12.5mm Shiv seatpost
|Bike Standover Height||752mm||772mm||797mm||822mm||847mm|
|Fork Length, Full||367mm||367mm||367mm||367mm||367mm|
|Head Tube Angle||70.25°||71.5°||72°||72.5°||72.5°|
|Head Tube Length||99mm||115mm||139mm||163mm||189mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||77°||77°||77°||77°||77°|
|Seat Tube Length||505mm||525mm||551mm||577mm||603mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||479mm||504mm||530mm||555mm||581mm|
We'll take care of you.
Free 6 Week Check
We offer a free 6 week check on all new bikes that we sell to guarantee that your bike is still running sweet. This check is basically the last step in a bike's quality control. We go over the bike and make sure it's safe, gears are tuned up, bolts are torqued up and that there are no potential issues.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.