BR-MT410 Front Disc Brake BL-MT401 Right
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
Items available on our website are not always available in-store, some are only held by our suppliers. In-store items usually arrive 2-3 days after the order is placed (rural deliveries can take an extra 2 days). Items only held with supplier might take up to 5 days to arrive, depending on the supplier. Please contact us if you have specific questions.
Items in new, unused condition in the original packaging can be returned for a refund within 30 days of the original purchase date. See our full returns policy.
The BL-MT401 brake lever is tailored for entry MTB riders, it’s sleek design inherited from MTB racing components. The anodized alloy 2-finger brake lever provides an accessible lever reach designed for small hands (Minimum reach 75 mm). Enjoy easy, quick and clean installation for long-lasting braking performance. Funnel bleeding with Shimano Hydraulic Mineral Oil. The BR-MT410 hydraulic disc brake provides superior modulation to give you the power you need. Featuring quick piston retraction with the lightweight 2-piston disc brake caliper. Only compatible with resin pad.
• Pad compatibility: Only compatible with resin pad (Pad Standard: B01S Resin)
• Brake hose (kit): SM-BH59-JK-SS
• Caliper fixing bolt Anti loosen method: Snap ring
• Hose joint: Straight
• Mount type(available for IS mount with mount adapter): Post-type
• One-way bleeding: Yes
• Pad mount: Split pin, Stainless Steel
• Piston: 2
• Recommended brake rotor: SM-RT30, SM-RT54, SM-RT56