Crosstip Screwdrivers TBI
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
Items available on our website are not always available in-store, some are only held by our suppliers. In-store items usually arrive 2-3 days after the order is placed (rural deliveries can take an extra 2 days). Items only held with supplier might take up to 5 days to arrive, depending on the supplier. Please contact us if you have specific questions.
A commonly used tool that does wear out, dont wreck your screws
- Blade: chrome-vanadium-molybdenum steel, entirely hardened and tempered blade chrome plated, blacken tip
- Handle: ergonomic shape
- Three component material
- Hanging hole
- Made according to standard ISO 2380-1,2
TBI Handles from for screwdrivers are composed of 3 layers namely:
1. layer: black PP (polypropylene) which surrounds the stem of the screwdriver and is extremely solid, preventing the turning of the screwdriver stem in the handle at high torque
2. layer: blue PP (polypropylene) which surrounds the 1st layer of the handle is very stiff and ensures the constant shape of the handle under various environmental effects
3. layer: grey TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) which partially surrounds the 2nd layer of the handle is a medium-strength material that gives the handle its final ergonomic shape, ensures a pleasant and non-slipping grip and thereby the achievement of high torques
30 Day Easy Returns
Items in new, unused condition in the original packaging can be returned for a refund within 30 days of the original purchase date. See our full returns policy.
Free shipping on orders $150+
Free Shipping on all orders $150+ anywhere in NZ. Orders ship within 3 business days of placing the order, but usually go out faster.
Best in Business Product Knowledge
Have a question about this product, or another Product you may have been considering? Give our team a call and we can help you clear up any unknowns and help you find the right product for you.