GOODYEAR MTB TYRE - NEWTON MTF (FRONT) DOWNHILL - 27.5"
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
Items available on our website are not always available in-store, some are only held by our suppliers. In-store items usually arrive 2-3 days after the order is placed (rural deliveries can take an extra 2 days). Items only held with supplier might take up to 5 days to arrive, depending on the supplier. Please contact us if you have specific questions.
A tyre that feels most at home riding up front while smashing turns, holding grip on off-camber sections, finding that last bit of traction on wet roots, dusty rocks & nasty turns. Progressive block layout limits dirt buildup maintaining performance across a wide range of conditions.
From aggressive trail riding to the demands of downhill racing, the Newton MTF delivers consistent cornering bite, predictable braking control and premium performance in ever-changing conditions. The tread design features ramped center knobs to reduce rolling resistance, while tall, arch-supported side knobs provide fierce braking and cornering grip.
The profile of the Newton range is inspired by the motocross (MX) world. By utilizing a rounder profile for the Newton MTF (front), damping capacity is increased and the tyre footprint is elongated; in the real world, this offers improved straight-line control while providing a greater contact patch for braking. The Newton MTR (rear) maintains a squarer profile and is paired with uniform, closely spaced outer knobs. The tyre’s wider footprint offers greater drive traction and confidence inspiring transition between center tread to side knobs.
- Available in Trail, Enduro and Downhill specific casing layups. Each casing layup is then paired with multi-durometer compounds developed specifically for the tire’s intended application and front / rear use.
- The large block tread design of the Newton MTF is optimized for straight-line control, cornering confidence and effective braking. Progressive block layout limits dirt buildup, maintaining performance across a wide range of conditions.
- The Newton MTF DH features our new Dynamic Grip3S compound, a front-specific, triple density 40/42/60a compound offering the ultimate level of grip and slow rebound properties.
- A dual-ply, robust 60TPI construction combines no-compromise durability, traction and support over the most rugged terrain, while the downhill-specific butyl sidewall layer provides the highest level of sidewall support and protection.
- Weight: 1330g (27.5 x 2.5)
APPLICATION: MTB - DH/Gravity/E-Bike
CASING CONSTRUCTION: 2 x 60TPI, Tubeless Complete
TREAD COMPOUND: Dynamic Grip3S, Triple-density 40/42/60a Compound
CASING/PROTECTION: DH:Wall with Butyl Reinforcement
RECOMMENDED INSTALLATION: Front
30 Day Easy Returns
Items in new, unused condition in the original packaging can be returned for a refund within 30 days of the original purchase date. See our full returns policy.
Free shipping on orders $150+
Free Shipping on all orders $150+ anywhere in NZ. Orders ship within 3 business days of placing the order, but usually go out faster.
Best in Business Product Knowledge
Have a question about this product, or another Product you may have been considering? Give our team a call and we can help you clear up any unknowns and help you find the right product for you.