Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
Note that bikes purchased from our website will require some assembly that's best done by a professional.
Progress is forward movement, no matter where you start. GT’s Freestyle BMX lineup has a bike for everyone, from the newbie learning their first cancan to seasoned vets like team riders Brian Kachinsky and Leandro Moriera. With lightweight, sturdy frames, and every possible configuration of set-up, the only way to go is forward.
- Frame Hi-Ten Steel Tubes, DT Gusset, American BB, Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, External 1-1/8” H/T, w/ Removable Rotor Tabs, Odyssey Springfield Brake Compatible
- Fork GT FS Design, Hi-Ten 2pc. Steerer & Tapered Legs, 31mm OffSet, 3/8” Axle Dropouts
- Rims Alloy Single Wall, 36h
- Front Hub Steel Body, Loose Ball 3/8” x 150mm Heat Treated Axle, 36h, 15mm Nut
- Rear Hub Steel Body, Loose Ball, 14mm Adapter x 180mm Axle, 9T Cassette, 36h, 17mm Nut
- Spokes Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tyres Innova 20 x 2.2”
- Crankset GT Power Series Cr-Mo 3pc., 170mm Arms, 19mm x 8T Cr-Mo Spindle, GT 25T Steel Chainwheel
- Chain KMC Z410
- Rear Cogs 9T 1pc. Driver
- Handlebar GT Freestyle 2pc., Steel, 8.375”H x 28”W, 3° Up, 11° Back
- Grips GT Super Soft Flanged 155mm Single Compound w/ GT Removable Plug
- Stem GT Top Load, 1-1/8”, Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 40mm
- Headset 1-1/8” Threadless, Steel
- Brakes Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft Compound Pad
- Brake Levers Alloy U-type
- Saddle Railed
- Seat Post Alloy, 25.4mm x 200mm
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.