Pika 12L Seatbag
The Pika™ is smaller version of the Viscacha. The only difference is the side panels are 3.75cm shorter in height, he width and length are the same as the Viscacha. It's ideal for more minimalist bikepackers, road bikers, shorter riders on 29ers, full suspension 29ers and other bikes without much tyre clearance or exposed seat post.
- Roll down closure allows bag to expand or compress in volume
- EVA stiffened front and bottom plastic sheet provide rigidity and structure for load carrying
- Adjustable position saddle rail strap with long-wearing urethane coated webbing provides fore-aft adjustment on saddle rails.
- Internal compression strap for snug packing and internal separation
- Overkill aluminum loop seatpost wrap strap
- 5cm webbing anti-slip seat post attachment
- Loops on top for attaching a bungee or spocket
- Carbon seatpost friendly.
Requires a minimum of 7.5cm of exposed seat post and 20cm of clearance from saddle rails to tyre. Check tyre clearance with bag loaded and properly packed prior to use to prevent bag damage or worse. On full suspension bikes, fully compress rear suspension and check tyre clearance prior to use.
Volume: 6 - 12 L
Materials: Revelate exclusive, polyurethane coated X-PAC fabric; Rhinotec gusset panel; high density EVA foam; HDPE Plastic.