Riprock Coaster 12
With the Riprock Coaster 12, riding gets boiled down to its simplest element—fun. Specialized designed the bike with tons of cool features that are easy for your little ones to use, like a coaster brake for simple stopping, wide 12x2.3" tyres that increase stability and confidence, and tough components which will stand up to years of abuse. It's the perfect bike for your little ripper to start getting out on the trail with.
- FRAME Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium
- FORK HiTen, 1" threaded steerer
- FRONT HUB Steel, 3/8" axle, 16h
- REAR HUB Rear coaster brake, 3/8" Cr-Mo axle, loose ball bearings, 16T cog, 16h
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g
- RIMS 12", aluminium, single wall, 16H
- INNER TUBES Schrader valve
- FRONT TYRE Rhythm Lite, 12x2.3", 30TPI, wire bead, directional tread
- REAR TYRE Rhythm Lite, 12x2.3, 30TPI, wire bead, directional tread
- CRANKSET Hi-Ten steel
- CHAINRINGS 26T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Steel, loose ball bearings
- CHAIN KMC Z510, single-speed, anti-drop, 1/2"x1/8"
- FRONT BRAKE V-brake, alloy, linear pull
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Kids', steel, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 55mm rise, 22.2mm
- GRIPS Specialized, dual coloured
- STEM Quill, alloy, 22.2mm clamp
- SADDLE Specialized Kids'
- SEATPOST Alloy, 25.4mm
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 28.6mm
- PEDALS Nylon platform w/reflectors
|Seat-Tube Length, B-B Center to Top||170mm|
|Top-Tube Length, Horizontal||350mm|
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.