2018 CruX Elite X1
The CruX Elite X1 was built to deliver a no-nonsense approach to the discipline of cyclocross. Beginning with the frame, is uses Rider-First Engineered technology that was first introduced on the Tarmacs. Using size-specific tubes and layups, this technology allows the CruX to feature the same ride characteristics across every size in the range. Not only this, but it also allowed us to significantly drop the frame weight, so the CruX now comes in at a scant 900 grams for a 56cm—over 400 grams lighter than the previous frameset.
We know that cyclocross races are often won in the corners and over the barriers, which is why the CruX geometry takes this into account. The top tube has been design for easy shouldering when you're hopping off to clear barriers, as it features a large opening to the front triangle and a flat bottom. For stability in the corners and on off-camber sections, the geometry has a low bottom bracket and a sharp front end. This combination also helps to initiate corners, regardless of the terrain.
- FACT 11r carbon frame features a race-ready 'cross geometry, and comes equipped with thru-axles, 142mm rear spacing, and takes advantage of the highest quality carbon production methods in order to create a bike that's as responsive as it is lightweight.
- The internally routed S-Works FACT carbon disc fork features a thru-axle design that increases steering response and rider input for the tight turns and the all-out efforts 'cross demands.
- SRAM Rival shift levers deliver reliable shifting in nasty conditions, which is furthered by a one-by shift setup that makes dropping chains on the course a thing of the past. Say goodbye to front derailleurs and hello to hassle-free racing.
- FRAME FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, 1-3/8" lower bearing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat mount disc, OSBB
- FORK S-Works FACT 11r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- FRONT WHEEL Roval SLX 24 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, DT Swiss Competition spokes, 24h
- REAR WHEEL Roval SLX 24 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, DT Swiss Competition spokes, 24h
- INNER TUBES 700x28/38mm, 48mm Presta valve w/ extender
- FRONT TYRE Terra Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x33mm
- REAR TYRE Terra Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x33mm
- CRANKSET SRAM Rival 1
- CHAINRINGS Alloy, 40T
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM BB30, 68mm, no spacer
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM Rival 1, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM Rival 1, mid cage
- CASSETTE SRAM PG-1130, 11-32t
- CHAIN SRAM PC-1130, w/ PowerLink
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Rival 1, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Rival 1, hydraulic disc
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- TAPE Specialized CX Pro Gel
- STEM Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, Hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST Alloy, 2-bolt clamp
|Bike Standover Height||763.5mm||781.5mm||794.5mm||808.5mm||824.5mm||840.5mm||861.5mm|
|Fork Length, Full||400mm||400mm||400mm||400mm||400mm||400mm||400mm|
|Head Tube Angle||69.5°||70.5°||71.5°||71.5°||72°||72.5°||73°|
|Head Tube Length||100mm||115mm||125mm||140mm||155mm||170mm||190mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||75.5°||75.5°||74°||73.5°||73.25°||73°||72.5°|
|Seat Tube Length||470mm||490mm||510mm||530mm||550mm||570mm||600mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||501mm||509mm||534mm||550mm||563mm||578mm||597mm|