Whether you're new to riding or just looking for a bike that can do it all with aplomb, you'll feel right at home with the Dolce. It's been designed specifically for women, so you can expect an incredible geometry, women's-specific components, and a ride quality that's sure to deliver a smile to your face.
Making sure every single watt you produce gets transferred to the road, Specialized built the Elite from A1 Premium Aluminum with Women's Endurance Geometry. This ensures that you stay comfortable and confident over any kind of terrain, while also providing a lower standover. Essentially, this makes getting on and off the bike, as well as putting a foot down, as easy as can be.
For the build, they spec'd it with reliable Shimano Claris 8-speed shifters, sturdy Axis Sport wheels, and traction-packed Espoir Sport 25mm tires. Of course, every facet of the bike is tailored specifically for female riders, from the handlebar width, to the crankarm length, all the way down to the superlative Body Geometry Myth Sport saddle.
- The Dolce Elite's sturdy and reliable A1 Premium Aluminum frame is built with Women’s Endurance Geometry and delivers two important benefits. This geo improves stability and handling, giving you confident control when climbing and descending, while also putting you in a less aggressive and more natural ride position. The result? Hours upon hours of comfortable riding.
- The agile and responsive FACT carbon fork features Zertz inserts to absorb road roughness and to give you a smoother ride.
- The Shimano 2000 sub-compact crankset makes it easy to spin up hills and limits the jump in difficulty between gears.
- FRAME Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Women's Endurance Geometry, women's fully manipulated tube sets, threaded bottom bracket, 1-1/8" lower bearing, 130mm spacing
- FORK Specialized FACT carbon fiber, alloy steerer/crown, Zertz inserts
- FRONT WHEEL Axis Sport
- REAR WHEEL Axis Sport
- INNER TUBES 700x20/28mm, 40mm Presta valve
- FRONT TYRE Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
- REAR TYRE Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
- CRANKSET Shimano RS200
- CHAINRINGS 46/34T
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Claris, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Claris, 8-speed
- CASSETTE Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-32t
- CHAIN KMC X8, 8-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE Tektro caliper, long reach, dual-pivot
- REAR BRAKE Tektro caliper, long reach, dual-pivot
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- TAPE Specialized S-Wrap
- STEM Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport thin, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware
- SEAT BINDER Bolt type, alloy, 31.8mm
|Bike Standover Height||679.5mm||699.8mm||720.8mm||750.6mm||778.5mm|
|Fork Length, Full||369mm||369mm||369mm||369mm||369mm|
|Head Tube Angle||70.5°||71.5°||72°||72°||72°|
|Head Tube Length||120mm||130mm||145mm||165mm||190mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74.5°||74.5°||74°||74°||73.5°|
|Seat Tube Length||363mm||392mm||422mm||457mm||487mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||504mm||517mm||527mm||536mm||564mm|
We'll take care of you.
Free 6 Week Check
We offer a free 6 week check on all new bikes that we sell to guarantee that your bike is still running sweet. This check is basically the last step in a bike's quality control. We go over the bike and make sure it's safe, gears are tuned up, bolts are torqued up and that there are no potential issues.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.