2018 Fuse Comp 6Fattie
Take a look at the world's strongest man, and you're not going to find some chiseled Adonis. You're going to find someone who has more volume. Behind the "extra" surface area, though, there's a man that can dominate a caber toss and run down the tarmac with a plane in tow. Mathematically, it could be broken down as more volume + versatility = dominance, and that's exactly what's at play with the Fuse Comp.
The 6Fattie Wheel/Tire System uplifts the Fuse to have more traction and control than any hardtail before it, while its no-nonsense build is custom spec'd to get the job done, no matter how rugged, technical, or hair raising that job might be. Even better, this system also allows you the opportunity to toggle between 29-inch wheels (not included) and 6Fattie wheels, allowing the ultimate in configuration options for the trail at hand.
- M4 Aluminum with Smooth Welds proved to be the right material for the job, allowing a lightweight, durable frame with a low and slack geometry that's equal parts snappy and efficient on climbs and descents. It also allowed us to incorporate the exclusive Diamond Stay that accommodates the 6Fattie wheels/tires without compromising on their hallmark short chainstays that provide unrivaled handling and climbing prowess.
- A Manitou Machete 29/6Fattie fork features up to 120mm of plush, trail-taming travel. It's also air-sprung for smooth travel and low stiction, plus it has an adjustable rebound and compression lockout for more efficiency on the climbs.
- A durable SRAM NX 11-speed rear derailleur gives you reliable access to a wide range of gears.
- FRAME Specialized M4 Aluminum w/ Smooth Welds, tapered head tube and seat tube, forged post mount 160mm disc, 148mm thru-axle dropout, alloy replaceable derailleur hanger
- FORK Manitou Machete 29/6Fattie, Absolute Plus damper, air spring, adjustable rebound and compression/lockout, 110x15mm thru-axle, 100/120mm of travel
- FRONT HUB Stout Pro 110 disc, alloy sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 24h
- REAR HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g
- RIMS Stout Trail SL 27.5, 19mm rim depth, 38mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24/28h
- INNER TUBES Standard, Presta valve
- FRONT TYRE Purgatory, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 3.0"
- REAR TYRE Ground Control, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 3.0"
- CRANKSET Stout direct mount, forged alloy, 30mm alloy spindle
- BOTTOM BRACKET PF30 BB, 73mm shell
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM NX, trigger, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM NX, long cage, 11-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CHAIN KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE Tektro HD-M735, hydraulic disc, 4-piston caliper, 203/180mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE Tektro HD-M735, hydraulic disc, 2-piston caliper, 180/160mm rotor
- HANDLEBARS Stout Pro Riser, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 15mm rise, 700mm width, 31.8mm
- GRIPS Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- STEM Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST Forged, 2-Bolt, 30.9mm, Offset 0mm, 120mm of travel, Internal Routing, 400mm
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 31.8mm
- PEDALS Specialized Dirt
|BB Height, 29x2.3"||319mm||319mm||319mm||319mm||319mm|
|BB Height, 650x2.8"||306mm||306mm||306mm||306mm||306mm|
|BB Height, 650x3.0"||312mm||312mm||312mm||312mm||312mm|
|Bike Standover Height||755mm||781mm||806mm||830mm||866mm|
|Fork Length, Full||510mm||530mm||530mm||530mm||530mm|
|Head Tube Angle||67.5°||67.5°||67.5°||67.5°||67.5°|
|Head Tube Length||110mm||100mm||115mm||130mm||150mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74°||73°||73°||73°||73°|
|Seat Tube Length||394mm||434mm||470mm||505mm||555mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||575mm||608mm||633mm||656mm||679mm|