2018 All-New Stumpjumper ST Expert Carbon 29
Snappy and Nimble
The original mountain bike. Now, the ultimate trail bike. Completely redesigned with a stiff, light and beautiful asymmetric frame, supportive suspension kinematics and the ability to adjust geometry. The new Stumpjumper aims to be the best trail bike available.
- FRAME FACT 11m, full carbon chassis and rear end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 120mm of travel
- FORK RockShox Pike RC, DebonAir, rebound / low-speed compression adjust, tapered steerer, 51mm offset, 15mm Maxle® Stealth thru-axle, 15x110mm Boost™, 130mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK RockShox Deluxe RT3, Rx Trail Tune, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 190x42.5mm
- INNER TUBES Presta, 40mm valve
- FRONT TYRE Butcher, GRID Casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- REAR TYRE Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- CRANKSET FC DESC 6K EAGLE B148 24MM 170 BLK 30
- CHAINRINGS 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM GXP
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CHAIN SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed w/ PowerLock® FRONT BRAKE
- SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180mm rotor
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- STEM Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST Command Post IRcc, 16-position micro-height adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 34.9mm, S: 130mm, M/L/XL: 160mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
The new Stumpjumper suspension features a flip chip that adjusts geometry. The values below are in Low mode, which is how the bikes are delivered to the customer. Switching to High mode will raise the BB height 6mm and steepen the head angle by 0.5°.
|Bike Standover Height||740mm||743mm||755mm||768mm|
|Fork Length, Full||540mm||540mm||540mm||540mm|
|Head Tube Angle||67.5°||67.5°||67.5°||67.5°|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm||125mm||140mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||75.8°||75.5°||75.1°||74.7°|
|Seat Tube Length||380mm||410mm||455mm||505mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||569mm||592mm||624mm||657mm|
We'll take care of you.
Free 6 Week Check
We offer a free 6 week check on all new bikes that we sell to guarantee that your bike is still running sweet. This check is basically the last step in a bike's quality control. We go over the bike and make sure it's safe, gears are tuned up, bolts are torqued up and that there are no potential issues.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.