2018 Pitch Womens Comp 650b
Over the course of your rides, you've surely felt the call of a trail or two along the way. And as long as you're on an ill-equipped bike for the occasion, this call goes unanswered. That is until now. With the Women's Pitch Comp 650b, you'll find a bike that features an even temperament for whatever kind of terrain you're up for riding. It has a light aluminium construction that's durable and compliant, while Women's Sport Trail 650b Geometry ensures that you'll remain both comfortable and confident over any terrain. Add in corrosion-resistant hardware and plenty of front suspension, and you'll be ready to ride wherever your will takes you.
- The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 Premium Aluminium in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support acclaimed Women's Sport Trail 650b Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's extremely versatile, making it equally capable on the climbs and descents.
- Custom SR Suntour 650b fork features Multi-Circuit Damping technology to eliminate any "pogo" effect by delivering 80/100mm (size-specific) of hydraulic damped suspension and rebound that smooths out rough terrain.
- The smooth-shifting 9-speed Shimano Acera rear derailleur, combined with an 11-34t cassette has this Pitch ready to climb just as well as it rolls along the flats.
- FRAME A1 Premium Aluminum, Women's Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- FORK SR Suntour XCM w/MCD 27.5, Women's Rx Tune, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping, 80/100mm travel (size-specific)
- FRONT HUB Shimano Center Lock, disc, 100x9mm QR, 32h
- REAR HUB Shimano Center Lock, disc, 135x9mm QR, 32h
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g
- RIMS Stout Trail 27.5, alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h
- FRONT TYRE Ground Control Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 27.5 x 2.3"
- REAR TYRE Ground Control Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 27.5 x 2.3"
- CRANKSET Stout, forged alloy, 3x9
- CHAINRINGS 44/32/22T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Acera, 3x9
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Altus FD-M370, 34.9mm clamp, top-swing
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Acera 9-speed
- CASSETTE Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 180/160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- HANDLEBARS Stout double-butted alloy, 18mm rise, 8-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 740mm width, 31.8mm
- GRIPS Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
- STEM Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, QR clamp, 34.9mm
- PEDALS Specialized Dirt
|Bike Standover Height||660mm||690mm||739mm||766mm|
|Fork Length, Full||475mm||475mm||495mm||495mm|
|Head Tube Angle||68.5°||68.5°||68.5°||68.5°|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm||100mm||120mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74°||73°||73°||73°|
|Seat Tube Length||310mm||360mm||415mm||450mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||542mm||572mm||599mm||625mm|
We'll take care of you.
Free 6 Week Check
We offer a free 6 week check on all new bikes that we sell to guarantee that your bike is still running sweet. This check is basically the last step in a bike's quality control. We go over the bike and make sure it's safe, gears are tuned up, bolts are torqued up and that there are no potential issues.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.