2018 Rhyme Comp 6Fattie
In order to squeeze every last ounce of fun out of the trail, you need a bike that can take a hit and dish it right back out 10-fold. In other words, you need the Rhyme Comp 6Fattie.
To start, it lives by the philosophy that more tyre volume results in more speed. It might be a claim that sounds flipped on its head, but one ride and it'll have you shouting this sentiment from the rooftops. The 6Fattie Wheel/Tyre System puts out more traction, more floatation, and better handling without sacrificing anything to efficiency on climbs.
Specialized built it from a superlative M5 alloy that's lightweight and durable, and gave it a whole host of women's-specific components that tailor the ride to you. This means that you'll get a custom-tuned RockShox Monarch RT rear shock with 150mm of travel, bars and cranks that are sized proportionately to female riders, and the fan-favourite Body Geometry Myth Sport saddle. Of course, the rest of the build spec is awesome, with SRAM's 11-speed GX one-by shifting, powerful Guide R hydraulic disc, and fast- rolling Roval Traverse alloy wheels.
- M5 alloy Trail Chassis with Rhyme FSR alloy rear end blends durability, stiffness, and light weight, while 150mm of travel provides more than capable handling.
- A RockShox Reba RL fork handles suspension up front with ease, soaking up bumpy terrain with 150mm of plush travel.
- SRAM's 11-speed GX groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades. On top of this, the one-by setup is notorious for being next to impossible to drop a chain with, plus it provides a significant weight savings in comparison to a standard two-by setup.
- FRAME Specialized M5 Aluminum, 27.5 Trail Geometry, PF30 BB, internal cable routing, ManFu link, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
- FORK RockShox Reba RL 27.5, tapered alloy steerer, 42mm offset, external rebound adjust, low speed comp to lockout, 15mm Maxle® Stealth thru-axle, custom 15x110mm Boost™, 150mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK RockShox Monarch RT, Women's Rx Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 2-position compression adjust, 197x48mm
- FRONT HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 24h
- REAR HUB Specialized disc, alloy,15x110mm thru-axle, Torque Caps, 24h
- SPOKES DT Swiss Industry, stainless, 3-cross, 2.0"
- RIMS Roval Traverse 27.5, hookless alloy, 29mm inner width, tubeless ready, 24/28h
- INNER TUBES Standard, Presta valve
- FRONT TYRE Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.8"
- REAR TYRE Slaughter, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.8"
- CRANKSET Race Face Aeffect
- CHAINRINGS Steel, 28T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Race Face PF30
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM GX, trigger, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM XG 1150, 11-speed, 10-42t
- CHAIN KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180/160mm rotor
- HANDLEBARS Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm width
- GRIPS Specialized Sip Grip, lock-on, half-waffle, regular thickness
- STEM Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE Women's Body Geometry Myth Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST Command Post IRcc, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, XS: 75mm travel, S/M:100mm travel, L: 125mm travel
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 34.9mm
|BB Height, 650x2.8"||325mm||325mm||325mm||325mm|
|BB Height, 650x3.0"||331mm||331mm||331mm||331mm|
|Bike Standover Height||732mm||754mm||761mm||766mm|
|Fork Length, Full||560mm||560mm||560mm||551mm|
|Head Tube Angle||67°||67°||67°||67.5°|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm||95mm||125mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74.5°||74°||74°||75°|
|Seat Tube Length||386mm||396mm||430mm||468mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||538mm||563mm||590mm||611mm|