2018 S-Works Stumpjumper 29/6Fattie
The ultimate trail bike.
When only the best will do. The S-Works Stumpjumper 29/6Fattie reflects everything that Specialized has learned over the years and represents the pinnacle of trail performance.
Starting at the carbon layup, it features the highest-end FACT 11m for an ultra-lightweight, strong, and stiff construction. The carbon moulding process also allowed them to revolutionise how you carry your trail essentials with the SWAT™ Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube, a tool, and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame. Further improving the ride, you'll also find an aggressive, trail-eating geometry that features ridiculously short chainstays, a roomy top tube, a low bottom bracket, a slacked out front end, and a proprietary Rx Trail Tune at the shock. And to make things even better, the Stumpy's design also allows you the opportunity to toggle between 29-inch wheels and 6Fattie wheels (not included), allowing the ultimate in configuration options for the trail at hand.
For the spec, Specialized included a build that spares no expense and features a full SRAM XX1 Eagle groupset, SRAM Guide RS brakes, Öhlins front and rear suspension, and hand-built Roval Carbon wheels, so you get a bike that's ready for anything on the trail.
- FACT 11m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR full carbon rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWAT™ Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- The Öhlins RXF 36 fork was designed to be the gold standard in frontend suspension. It operates off of a three-chamber air spring design (two positive and one negative), and it utilises proprietary TTX damping technology. Combined, this allows both parallel and separated oil flow that controls the overall pressure levels.
- The XX1 Eagle drivetrain is the pinnacle of shifting performance, floating through the 12-speed cassette with crisp, precise shifts.
- FRAME S-Works FACT 11m, full carbon chassis and rear end, 29/6Fattie Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 135mm of travel
- FORK Öhlins RXF 36, 29/6Fattie, Twin-Tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable high and low speed compression, adjustable rebound, 15x110mm thru-axle, 51mm offset, 150mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK Custom Öhlins STX, Single-Tube design, Rx Trail Tune, 3rd Chamber air spring technology, AUTOSAG, adjustable compression & rebound damping, 197x48mm
- FRONT HUB Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 24h
- REAR HUB Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- SPOKES DT Swiss Revolution
- RIMS Roval Traverse SL 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready, hand-built
- INNER TUBES Standard, Presta valve
- FRONT TYRE Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"
- REAR TYRE Purgatory, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"
- CRANKSET SRAM XX1 Eagle, carbon, Boost™ 148, 170mm crankarm, 30mm spindle
- CHAINRINGS 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM PF30
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM XX1 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM XX1 Eagle™, 12-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CHAIN SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed w/ PowerLock
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Guide RS carbon, hydraulic disc, organic pads, carbon lever, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Guide RS carbon, hydraulic disc, organic pads, carbon lever, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180/160mm rotor
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Trail, FACT carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm
- GRIPS Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- STEM Syntace F109, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- SADDLE Body Geometry Henge Expert, hollow Ti rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST Command Post IRcc, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 34.9mm
- PEDALS Specialized Platform, Cr-Mo, 9/16" spindle
|BB Height, 29x2.3"||338mm||338mm||338mm||338mm|
|BB Height, 650x2.8"||325mm||325mm||325mm||325mm|
|BB Height, 650x3.0"||331mm||331mm||331mm||331mm|
|Bike Standover Height||754mm||761mm||770mm||777mm|
|Fork Length, Full||560mm||560mm||560mm||560mm|
|Head Tube Angle||67°||67°||67°||67°|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm||125mm||145mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74°||74°||74°||74°|
|Seat Tube Length||396mm||430mm||468mm||523mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||563mm||590mm||616mm||648mm|