2018 S-Works Turbo Levo FSR 6Fattie
The power to ride more trails.
Only size L available to special order.
The Turbo Levo has the perfect blend of trail performance, proper handling, technology, and durability, delivering you the power to ride more trails in a package that won't leave you broke and hungry.
The Motor and Battery
Belt Drive Transmission
Paired with a magnesium sprocket, the belt delivers a silent, vibration-free, smooth ride.
A light and silent group that gears down the motor, optimizing it for the riders cadence.
36 volts of pure joy. It’s a light and powerful unit that uses Neodym magnets for weight and power.
The brain of the unit. It analyzes the rider input, torque, and cadence, and outputs the designated power through the trail-tuned software.
This communicates with the circuit board to determine how much power should be output. This power meter can also be paired with any ANT+ device, just like any other power meter on the market.
A robust and sturdy unit with an industry leading IP67 waterproof rating. Also features a trail display with a simple three-button mode adjust and on/off that is all displayed by 10 LED’s.
40 top-of-the-line cells are industry leading 18650 3.5mAh LEV. The best power to weight performance.
Battery Circuit Board
Protects each cell from over/under charging. ANT+ and Bluetooth chip allows for pairing with a device or Mission Control smartphone app where everything can be tuned, and many other features.
Mission Control App
The battery has ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity in order to control the tuning from the Mission Control app. Now, you're able to totally control the battery and motor as well as upload routes for turn-by-turn navigation. You can even sync the battery with your route and it'll automatically adjust its output to ensure you have a charge for your full ride.
The S-Works Turbo Levo gives you the most advanced carbon technologies and engineering that come with all S-Works bikes, along with all of the hallmarks that Specialized trail bikes are known for. This means that you get a 650-gram weight savings when compared to the alloy Levo, a roomy top tube for an easy fit and more control, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail.
The new S-Works Levo features a full FACT 11m carbon frame (both the chassis and rear end) and efficient and powerful Turbo technology, integrating a battery, and a new Turbo 1.3 motor that delivers 15% more power than the previous version. This also delivers a sizeable increase in efficiency, while their exclusive Rx Trail Tune at the motor smoothly and quietly brings this additional power to the pedals, making climbing the steepest of trails nearly effortless. Of course, the output is fully adjustable to conserve energy, as well, while the custom motor is also the only one on the market that features instant pedal engagement, so you get immediate power the moment you need it, and consistent torque throughout the entire cadence range.
At the battery, you'll find that it's fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting long, out of the way trails and, along with the motor, it's strategically placed for optimal weight distribution. You'll also find the Mission Control App for full control of the Turbo technology, an integrated Trail Display with all of the ride metrics you need, a Trail Remote that lets your easily switch between modes without removing your hands from the bars, and a power meter that shows exactly how much power you're putting out vs. the motor.
This version also has a top-of-the-line build kit, with a 150mm Öhlins RXF36 fork, SRAM Code RSC brakes, and a SRAM XX1 groupset controlling shift and drivetrain duties. It also features carbon Roval Traverse 38 SL Fattie wheel system that decreases deflection and dramatically increases traction, floatation, and fun over the trail. This system also allows you the opportunity to toggle between 29-inch wheels (not included) and 6Fattie wheels, allowing the ultimate in configuration options for the trail at hand.
- The S-Works Turbo Levo FSR frame is constructed entirely of FACT 11m carbon fibre, making it not only lightweight but also remarkably stiff and responsive. The design includes Trail 6Fattie Geometry that includes a low bottom bracket, roomy top tube, and short chainstays. Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post IR, while the battery is fully integrated in the down tube and the motor is secured by a forged brace mount.
- The custom Turbo 1.3 Rx Trail-tuned motor is built for the Levo and features a 15% power increase and a significant efficiency increase compared to the Turbo 1.2 motor. This successfully places it at the top of e-bike motor technology. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Turbo M1-504 battery features an integrated Trail Display and ANT+/Bluetooth® module with Mission Control App connectivity. It also houses 504Wh of trail-taming juice, and it's neatly integrated into the down tube.
- FRAME S-Works FACT 11m carbon, 6Fattie/29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 135mm of travel
- FORK Öhlins RXF 36, 6Fattie/29, Twin-Tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable high and low speed compression, adjustable rebound, 15x110mm thru-axle, 51mm offset, 150mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK Custom Öhlins STX, Single-Tube design, Rx Trail Tune, 3rd Chamber air spring technology, AUTOSAG, adjustable compression & rebound damping, 197x48mm
- FRONT HUB Roval Traverse, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 24h
- REAR HUB Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54T engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- SPOKES DT Swiss Revolution
- RIMS Roval Traverse SL 27.5, hookless carbon, 38mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready, hand-built
- INNER TUBES 650b x 2.3" / 3.0", 40mm Presta valve
- FRONT TYRE Butcher, GRID casing, 2Bliss Ready, 650b x 2.8"
- REAR TYRE Butcher, GRID casing, 2Bliss Ready, 650b x 2.8"
- CRANKSET Custom alloy crankarms
- CHAINRINGS Forged steel, 32T
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM XX1, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM XX1, 11-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM XG1199, XD, 11-speed, 10-42t
- CHAIN SRAM XX1, 11-speed w/ PowerLink
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Code RSC, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Code RSC, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Trail, FACT carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm
- GRIPS MTB Lock-on CIP Grip SM & MD Thin lock-on / LG & XL Thick MTB lock-on
- STEM Syntace F109, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- SADDLE Body Geometry Henge Expert, hollow titanium rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST Command Post IRcc, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 34.9mm
- MOTOR Specialized 1.3, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W Nominal
- UI/REMOTE Trail Handlebar Remote, motor mode switch & walk-assist
- BATTERY Specialized MI-504, integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, 504Wh, Mission Control App connectivity
- CHARGER Custom charger, 42V4A with Rosenberger plug
- WIRING HARNESS Custom Specialized wiring harness
|Head Tube Angle||66.1°||66.1°||66.1°||66.1°|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||100mm||130mm||150mm|
|Seat Tube Angle, Actual||69°||69°||69°||69°|
|Seat Tube Angle, Effective||74.2°||73.9°||73.6°||73.3°|
|Seat Tube Length, Center to Top||396mm||435mm||468mm||520mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||554mm||581mm||611mm||644mm|
Click here for a general sizing guide.
We'll take care of you.
Free General Service
To guarantee that your new bike stays running sweet, we offer a free General Service on all bikes that we sell. Worth $89, we'll do your first one for free at 6 months of ownership. Note that while the General Service labour is free, additional labour or parts cost extra. Bookings are required.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.