2018 Stumpjumper Pro 29/6Fattie
Why should S-Works have all the fun? With the Stumpjumper Pro 29/6Fattie, you get many of the same performance features, like Öhlins front and rear suspension, so you can climb and descend with the best of them at the break- neck speed 29ers are known the world over for.
Starting at the carbon layup, it features the highest-end FACT 11m for an ultra-lightweight, strong, and stiff construction. The carbon moulding process also allowed Specialized to revolutionise how you carry your trail essentials with the all-new SWAT™ Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube, a tool, and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame. Further improving the ride, you'll also find an aggressive, trail-eating geometry that features ridiculously short chainstays, a roomy top tube, a low bottom bracket, a slacked out front end, and a proprietary Rx Trail Tune at the shock. And to make things even better, the Stumpy's design also allows you the opportunity to toggle between 29-inch wheels and 6Fattie wheels (not included), allowing the ultimate in configuration options for the trail at hand.
And for this model, we outfitted the Pro with a high-performing build spec that features a SRAM X01 Eagle drivetrain, SRAM Guide RS brakes, Öhlins front and rear suspension, and hand-built Roval Traverse carbon wheels, so you get a bike that, without a doubt, is ready for anything on the trail.
- FACT 11m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR full carbon rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWAT™ Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Featuring a three-chamber air spring, the Öhlins RXF 36 fork stays smooth and high in the travel without compromising bump absorption, traction, or stability. It also features low-speed and rebound adjustments, and sports 150mm of plush travel.
- SRAM's 12-speed X01 Eagle groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades. On top of this, the one-by setup is notorious for being next to impossible to drop a chain with, plus it provides a significant weight savings in comparison to a standard two-by setup.
- FRAME S-Works FACT 11m, full carbon chassis and rear end, 29/6Fattie Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 135mm of travel
- FORK Öhlins RXF 36, 29/6Fattie, Single-Tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable low speed compression, adjustable rebound, 15x110mm thru-axle, 51mm offset, 150mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK Custom Öhlins STX, Single-Tube design, Rx Trail Tune, 3rd Chamber air spring technology, AUTOSAG, adjustable compression & rebound damping, 197x48mm
- FRONT HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 24h
- REAR HUB DT Swiss 350, Star Ratchet, 36t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- SPOKES DT Swiss Revolution
- RIMS Roval Traverse Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready, hand-built
- INNER TUBES Standard, Presta valve
- FRONT TYRE Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"
- REAR TYRE Purgatory, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"
- CRANKSET Truvativ Descendant, carbon, Boost™ 148, 170mm crankarm, 30mm spindle
- CHAINRINGS 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM PF30
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CHAIN SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed w/ PowerLock
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Guide RS, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Guide RS, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180/160mm rotor
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- STEM Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Henge Expert, hollow Ti rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST Command Post IRcc, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 34.9mm
- PEDALS Specialized Platform, Cr-Mo, 9/16" spindle
|BB Height, 29x2.3"||338mm||338mm||338mm||338mm|
|BB Height, 650x2.8"||325mm||325mm||325mm||325mm|
|BB Height, 650x3.0"||331mm||331mm||331mm||331mm|
|Bike Standover Height||754mm||761mm||770mm||777mm|
|Fork Length, Full||560mm||560mm||560mm||560mm|
|Head Tube Angle||67°||67°||67°||67°|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm||125mm||145mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74°||74°||74°||74°|
|Seat Tube Length||396mm||430mm||468mm||523mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||563mm||590mm||616mm||648mm|