2018 Turbo Levo FSR 6Fattie/29
The power to ride more trails.
The Turbo Levo has the perfect blend of trail performance, proper handling, technology, and durability, delivering you the power to ride more trails in a package that won't leave you broke and hungry.
The Motor and Battery
Belt Drive Transmission
Paired with a magnesium sprocket, the belt delivers a silent, vibration-free, smooth ride.
A light and silent group that gears down the motor, optimizing it for the riders cadence.
36 volts of pure joy. It’s a light and powerful unit that uses Neodym magnets for weight and power.
The brain of the unit. It analyzes the rider input, torque, and cadence, and outputs the designated power through the trail-tuned software.
This communicates with the circuit board to determine how much power should be output. This power meter can also be paired with any ANT+ device, just like any other power meter on the market.
A robust and sturdy unit with an industry leading IP67 waterproof rating. Also features a trail display with a simple three-button mode adjust and on/off that is all displayed by 10 LED’s.
40 top-of-the-line cells are industry leading 18650 3.5mAh LEV. The best power to weight performance.
Battery Circuit Board
Protects each cell from over/under charging. ANT+ and Bluetooth chip allows for pairing with a device or Mission Control smartphone app where everything can be tuned, and many other features.
Mission Control App
The battery has ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity in order to control the tuning from the Mission Control app. Now, you're able to totally control the battery and motor as well as upload routes for turn-by-turn navigation. You can even sync the battery with your route and it'll automatically adjust its output to ensure you have a charge for your full ride.
The Turbo Levo FSR Comp 6Fattie/29 has the perfect blend of trail performance, proper handling, technology, and durability, delivering you the power to ride more trails in a package that won't leave you broke and hungry.
With the Turbo Levo FSR, first and foremost, you get all of the hallmarks that Specialized mountain bikes are known for—a roomy top tube for an easy fit, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail.
Then comes an M5 aluminium frame and efficient and powerful Turbo technology, integrating a battery, and a new Turbo 1.3 motor that delivers 15% more power than the previous version. This also delivers a significant increase in efficiency, while an exclusive Rx Trail Tune at the motor smoothly and quietly brings this additional power to the pedals, making climbing the steepest of trails nearly effortless. Of course, the output is fully adjustable to conserve energy, as well, while the custom motor is also the only one on the market that features instant pedal engagement, so you get immediate power the moment you need it, and consistent torque throughout the entire cadence range.
At the battery, you'll find that it's fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting long, out of the way trails and, along with the motor, it's strategically placed for optimal weight distribution. You'll also find an Mission Control App for full control of the Turbo technology, an integrated Trail Display with all of the ride metrics you need, a Trail Remote that lets your easily switch between modes without removing your hands from the bars, and a power meter that shows exactly how much power you're putting out vs. the motor.
This version also has a 150mm RockShox Reba RL fork, SRAM Level T brakes, and a SRAM one-by groupset. It also features new 6Fattie wheel system that decreases deflection and dramatically increases traction, floatation, and fun over the trail. This system also allows you the opportunity to toggle between 29-inch wheels (not included) and 6Fattie wheels, allowing the ultimate in configuration options for the trail at hand.
- The frame was constructed from M5 Premium Aluminium, which is equal parts, strong, lightweight, and incredibly responsive. The design of the frame itself revolves aroundthe Trail 6Fattie Geometry that includes all of Specialized trail hallmarks, like a low-slung bottom bracket, roomy top tube, and ultra-short chainstays. Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post IR, while the battery is fully integrated in the down tube and the motor is secured by a forged brace mount.
- The custom Turbo 1.3 Rx Trail-tuned motor is built for the Levo and features a 15% power increase and a significant efficiency increase compared to the Turbo 1.2 motor. This successfully places it at the top of e-bike motor technology. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Turbo M1-460 battery features an integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, and Mission Control App connectivity. It also houses 460Wh of trail-taming juice, and it's neatly integrated into the down tube.
- FRAME Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 6Fattie/29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 135mm of travel
- FORK RockShox Reba RL 29, 51mm offset, 150mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK RockShox Monarch RT, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 2-position compression adjust, 197x48mm
- FRONT HUB Specialized alloy disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm, torque caps, 24h
- REAR HUB Specialized alloy disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 10-/11-speed freehub, 28h
- SPOKES DT Swiss, stainless
- RIMS Roval 650b, alloy construction, 38mm internal width, 24/28h
- INNER TUBES 650b x 2.3" / 3.0", 40mm Presta valve
- FRONT TYRE Butcher, GRID casing, 2Bliss Ready, 650b x 2.8"
- REAR TYRE Butcher, GRID casing, 2Bliss Ready, 650b x 2.8"
- CRANKSET Custom alloy crankarms
- CHAINRINGS Forged steel, 32T
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM GX, one-click shift-lever
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM NX, long cage, 11-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CHAIN KMC X11ES, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Level T, hydraulic disc, 4-Piston Caliper, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Level T hydraulic disc, 2-Piston Caliper, 200mm
- HANDLEBARS Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm width
- GRIPS MTB Lock-on CIP Grip SM & MD Thin lock-on / LG & XL Thick MTB lock-on
- STEM Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm
- SEAT BINDER Specialized, alloy, 34.9mm
- MOTOR Specialized 1.3, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W Nominal
- UI/REMOTE Trail Handlebar Remote, motor mode switch & walk-assist
- BATTERY Specialized MI-460, integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, 460Wh, Mission Control App connectivity
- CHARGER Custom charger, 42V4A with Rosenberger plug
- WIRING HARNESS Custom Specialized wiring harness
- PEDALS Specialized Platform, Cr-Mo, 9/16" spindle
|Head Tube Angle||66.1°||66.1°||66.1°||66.1°|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||100mm||130mm||150mm|
|Seat Tube Angle, Actual||69°||69°||69°||69°|
|Seat Tube Angle, Effective||74.2°||73.9°||73.6°||73.3°|
|Seat Tube Length, Center to Top||396mm||435mm||468mm||520mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||554mm||581mm||611mm||644mm|