2018 Turbo Levo FSR Comp 6Fattie/29
The power to ride more trails.
With the Turbo Levo FSR, first and foremost, you get all of the hallmarks that Specialized mountain bikes are known for—a roomy top tube for an easy fit, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail.
Then comes an M5 aluminium frame and efficient and powerful Turbo technology, integrating a battery, and a new Turbo 1.3 motor that delivers 15% more power than the previous version. This also delivers a significant increase in efficiency, while an exclusive Rx Trail Tune at the motor smoothly and quietly brings this additional power to the pedals, making climbing the steepest of trails nearly effortless. Of course, the output is fully adjustable to conserve energy, as well, while the custom motor is also the only one on the market that features instant pedal engagement, so you get immediate power the moment you need it, and consistent torque throughout the entyre cadence range.
At the battery, you'll find that it's fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting long, out of the way trails and, along with the motor, it's strategically placed for optimal weight distribution. You'll also find the Mission Control App for full control of the Turbo technology, an integrated Trail Display with all of the ride metrics you need, a Trail Remote that lets your easily switch between modes without removing your hands from the bars, and a power meter that shows exactly how much power you're putting out vs. the motor.
This version also has a durable build kit, with a 150mm RockShox Revelation RC up front, SRAM Guide RE brakes, and a SRAM one-by groupset controlling shift and drivetrain duties. It also features revolutionary new 6Fattie wheel system that decreases deflection and dramatically increases traction, floatation, and fun over the trail. This system also allows you the opportunity to toggle between 29-inch wheels (not included) and 6Fattie wheels, allowing the ultimate in configuration options for the trail at hand.
The frame was constructed from M5 Premium Aluminum, which is equal parts, strong, lightweight, and incredibly responsive. The design of the frame itself revolves around Trail 6Fattie Geometry that includes all of Specialized's trail hallmarks, like a low-slung bottom bracket, roomy top tube, and ultra-short chainstays. Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post IR, while the battery is fully integrated in the down tube and the motor is secured by a forged brace mount.
The custom Specialized 1.3 Rx Trail-tuned motor is built for the Levo and features a 15% power increase and a significant efficiency increase compared to the Specialized 1.2 motor. This successfully places it at the top of e-bike motor technology. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
The Specialized MI-504 battery features an integrated Trail Display and ANT+/Bluetooth® module with Mission Control App connectivity. It also houses 504Wh of trail-taming juice, and it's neatly integrated into the down tube.
- FRAME Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 6Fattie/29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 135mm of travel
- FORK RockShox Revelation RC 6Fattie/29, 51mm offset, 34mm stanchions, 150mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK RockShox Monarch RT, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 2-position compression adjust, 197x48mm
- FRONT HUB Specialized alloy disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm, torque caps, 24h
- REAR HUB Specialized alloy disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 10-/11-speed freehub, 28h
- SPOKES DT Swiss, stainless
- RIMS Roval 650b, alloy construction, 38mm internal width, 24/28h
- INNER TUBES 650b x 2.3" / 3.0", 40mm Presta valve
- FRONT TYRE Butcher, GRID casing, 2Bliss Ready, 650b x 2.8"
- REAR TYRE Butcher, GRID casing, 2Bliss Ready, 650b x 2.8"
- CRANKSET Custom alloy crankarms
- CHAINRINGS Forged steel, 32T
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM GX, one-click shift-lever
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CHAIN KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Guide RE, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Guide RE, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- HANDLEBARS Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm width
- GRIPS MTB Lock-on CIP Grip SM & MD Thin lock-on / LG & XL Thick MTB lock-on
- STEM Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST Command Post IRcc, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER Specialized, alloy, 34.9mm
- MOTOR Specialized 1.3, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W Nominal
- UI/REMOTE Trail Handlebar Remote, motor mode switch & walk-assist
- BATTERY Specialized MI-504, integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, 504Wh, Mission Control App connectivity
- CHARGER Custom charger, 42V4A with Rosenberger plug
- WIRING HARNESS Custom Specialized wiring harness
- PEDALS Specialized Platform, Cr-Mo axle
|Head Tube Angle||66.1°||66.1°||66.1°||66.1°|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||100mm||130mm||150mm|
|Seat Tube Angle, Actual||69°||69°||69°||69°|
|Seat Tube Angle, Effective||74.2°||73.9°||73.6°||73.3°|
|Seat Tube Length, Center to Top||396mm||435mm||468mm||520mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||554mm||581mm||611mm||644mm|