2018 Turbo Levo FSR Comp Carbon 6Fattie
The power to ride more trails.
Fun. It's one word that we often forget about in our daily lives, but always find out on the trail. A feeling that we're constantly seeking ways to maximise. And this is what the Turbo Levo FSR Comp Carbon 6Fattie/29 is all about— exploring more trails, and simply having more fun.
With the Turbo Levo FSR, first and foremost, you get all of the hallmarks that our mountain bikes are known for—a roomy top tube for an easy fit, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail.
With it, you get the most advanced carbon technologies and engineering that come with all of our S-Works bikes, along with all of the hallmarks that our trail bikes are known for. This means that you get a 500-gram weight savings when compared to the alloy Levo, a roomy top tube for an easy fit and more control, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail.
Then comes a FACT 9m carbon chassis, with an M5 alloy rear end, and efficient and powerful Turbo technology, integrating a battery, and a new Turbo 1.3 motor that delivers 15% more power than the previous version. This also delivers a sizeable increase in efficiency, while our exclusive Rx Trail Tune at the motor smoothly and quietly brings this additional power to the pedals, making climbing the steepest of trails nearly effortless. Of course, the output is fully adjustable to conserve energy, as well, while the custom motor is also the only one on the market that features instant pedal engagement, so you get immediate power the moment you need it, and consistent torque throughout the entire cadence range.
At the battery, you'll find that it's fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting long, out of the way trails and, along with the motor, it's strategically placed for optimal weight distribution. You'll also find our Mission Control App for full control of the Turbo technology, an integrated Trail Display with all of the ride metrics you need, a Trail Remote that lets your easily switch between modes without removing your hands from the bars, and a power meter that shows exactly how much power you're putting out vs. the motor.
This version also has a durable build kit, with a 150mm RockShox Revelation RC up front, SRAM Guide RE brakes, and a SRAM GX one-by groupset controlling shift and drivetrain duties. It also features our revolutionary new 6Fattie wheel system that decreases deflection and dramatically increases traction, floatation, and fun over the trail. This system also allows you the opportunity to toggle between 29-inch wheels (not included) and 6Fattie wheels, allowing the ultimate in configuration options for the trail at hand.
- The Turbo Levo FSR frame is constructed with a FACT 9m carbon fibre chassis and M5 Premium Aluminium rear end, making it not only lightweight but also quite stiff and responsive. The design includes our Trail 6Fattie Geometry that includes a low bottom bracket, roomy top tube, and short chainstays. Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post IR, while the battery is fully integrated in the down tube and the motor is secured by a forged brace mount.
- The custom Turbo 1.3 Rx Trail-tuned motor is built for the Levo and features a 15% power increase and a significant efficiency increase compared to the Turbo 1.2 motor. This successfully places it at the top of e-bike motor technology. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Turbo M1-504 battery features an integrated Trail Display and ANT+/Bluetooth® module with Mission Control App connectivity. It also houses 504Wh of trail-taming juice, and it's neatly integrated into the down tube.
- FRAME FACT 9m carbon chassis / M5 Alloy rear triangle, 6Fattie/29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 135mm of travel
- FORK RockShox Revelation RC 6Fattie/29, 51mm offset, 35mm stanchions, 150mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK RockShox Monarch RT, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 2-position compression adjust, 197x48mm
- FRONT HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h
- REAR HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- SPOKES DT Swiss, stainless
- RIMS Roval Traverse 27.5, hookless alloy, 38mm inner width, tubeless ready, 24/28h
- INNER TUBES 27.5 x 2.3" / 3.0", 40mm Presta valve
- FRONT TYRE Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.8"
- REAR TYRE Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.8"
- CRANKSET Custom alloy crankarms
- CHAINRINGS Forged steel, 32T
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM GXe, one-click lever
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CHAIN KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Guide RE, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- HANDLEBARS Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm width
- GRIPS Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- STEM Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST Command Post IRcc, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 34.9mm
- MOTOR Specialized 1.3, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W Nominal
- UI/REMOTE Trail Handlebar Remote, motor mode switch & walk-assist
- BATTERY Specialized M1-504, integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, 504Wh, Mission Control App connectivity
- CHARGER Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
- WIRING HARNESS Custom Specialized wiring harness
|Head Tube Angle||66.1°||66.1°||66.1°||66.1°|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||100mm||130mm||150mm|
|Seat Tube Angle, Actual||69°||69°||69°||69°|
|Seat Tube Angle, Effective||74.2°||73.9°||73.6°||73.3°|
|Seat Tube Length, Center to Top||396mm||435mm||468mm||520mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||554mm||581mm||611mm||644mm|
Click here for a general sizing guide.
We'll take care of you.
Free General Service
To guarantee that your new bike stays running sweet, we offer a free General Service on all bikes that we sell. Worth $89, we'll do your first one for free at 6 months of ownership. Note that while the General Service labour is free, additional labour or parts cost extra. Bookings are required.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.