2019 All-New Stumpjumper Womens Comp 27.5
The Ultimate Trail Bike
The original mountain bike. Now, the ultimate trail bike. Completely redesigned with a stiff, light and beautiful asymmetric frame, supportive suspension kinematics and the ability to adjust geometry. The new Stumpjumper aims to be the best trail bike available.
- FRAME M5 alloy chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 27.5 Trail Geometry, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
- FORK FOX FLOAT Rhythm, 34, GRIP Damper, 44mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 150mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Rx Women's Tune, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 210x52.5MM
- FRONT HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- REAR HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- SPOKES DT Swiss Industry
- RIMS Roval Traverse 27.5, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- INNER TUBES Presta, 40mm valve
- FRONT TYRE Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- REAR TYRE Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- CRANKSET SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 170mm
- CHAINRINGS Steel, 32T
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB, threaded BB
- SHIFT LEVERS Sram NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
- CHAIN SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180mm
- HANDLEBARS Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm width
- GRIPS Specialized Sip Grip
- STEM Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, XS: 100mm S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 38.6mm
The new Stumpjumper suspension features a flip chip that adjusts geometry. The values below are in Low mode, which is how the bikes are delivered to the customer. Switching to High mode will raise the BB height 6mm and steepen the head angle by 0.5°.
|Bike Standover Height||750mm||752mm||757mm||769mm|
|Fork Length, Full||542mm||542mm||542mm||542mm|
|Head Tube Angle||65.5°||65.5°||65.5°||65.5°|
|Head Tube Length||100mm||105mm||110mm||140mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||75.5°||75.3°||75°||74.6°|
|Seat Tube Length||380mm||380mm||410mm||455mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||547mm||570mm||595mm||627mm|
We'll take care of you.
Free 6 Week Check
We offer a free 6 week check on all new bikes that we sell to guarantee that your bike is still running sweet. This check is basically the last step in a bike's quality control. We go over the bike and make sure it's safe, gears are tuned up, bolts are torqued up and that there are no potential issues.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.