2019 Stumpjumper Womens ST Comp Carbon 29
Snappy and Nimble
The original mountain bike. Now, the ultimate trail bike. Completely redesigned with a stiff, light and beautiful asymmetric frame, supportive suspension kinematics and the ability to adjust geometry. The new Stumpjumper aims to be the best trail bike available.
- FRAME FACT 11m, full carbon chassis and rear end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 120mm of travel
- FORK FOX FLOAT Rhythm 34, GRIP Damper, 51mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 130mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Rx Women's Tune, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 190x42.5MM
- FRONT HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- REAR HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- SPOKES DT Swiss Industry
- RIMS Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- INNER TUBES Standard, Presta valve
- FRONT TYRE Butcher, GRID Casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- REAR TYRE Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- CRANKSET SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 170mm
- CHAINRINGS 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB, threaded BB
- SHIFT LEVERS Sram NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
- CHAIN SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180mm
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS Specialized Sip Grip
- STEM Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Myth Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L/XL: 150mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 38.6mm
The new Stumpjumper suspension features a flip chip that adjusts geometry. The values below are in Low mode, which is how the bikes are delivered to the customer. Switching to High mode will raise the BB height 6mm and steepen the head angle by 0.5°.
|Bike Standover Height||740mm||743mm||755mm|
|Fork Length, Full||540mm||540mm||540mm|
|Head Tube Angle||67.5°||67.5°||67.5°|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm||125mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||75.8°||75.5°||75.1°|
|Seat Tube Length||380mm||410mm||455mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||569mm||592mm||624mm|
Click here for a general sizing guide.
We'll take care of you.
Free General Service
To guarantee that your new bike stays running sweet, we offer a free General Service on all bikes that we sell. Worth $89, we'll do your first one for free at 6 months of ownership. Note that while the General Service labour is free, additional labour or parts cost extra. Bookings are required.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.