Whether you’re just getting into road cycling, commuting, or just looking for a new bike, the Allez is the perfect choice. Featuring a lightweight alloy frame, carbon fibre fork, and mounts for racks and fenders, it’s as performance-packed as it is versatile.
Not only does a light bike feel better when you're climbing up a hill, but it’s also essential when you’re carrying your bike up to the 5th floor, and this was at the forefront of the frame design. With a redesigned E5 Alloy frame, the Allez features a class-leading weight. Aggressively thin-walled, yet tough, tubes have been implemented to save weight, as well, resulting in over a 450g (1lb) reduction in the frame and fork alone when compared to models of yesteryear.
Speaking of the fork, entry-level road bikes often times feature either alloy or cheap carbon fibre forks that greatly detract from the overall ride quality. But with a full FACT carbon fibre fork, the Allez is better handling, smoother riding, and lower in weight—floating over rough chip-seal and carving through corners like a slalom skier. For the geometry, Specialized developed the Allez by utilising the vast Retül fit database. This meant creating a geometry that’s sure to cover a broad range of positions, while still providing the performance-minded handling you’d expect from your first bike.
This Allez also features integrated rack and fender mounts, allowing you to get weight out of your backpack and on to a lightweight rack when you need it. This not only makes for a good road bike, but it also enables you to transform it into a fast commuter. Along these lines, you'll find plenty of clearance for 28mm tyres, so longer rides become far more bearable and city streets much smoother. For the build, this Allez features reliable Shimano Sora shifting, durable Axis Sport alloy wheels, and well-protected Espoir Sport tyres.
- E5 Premium Aluminium frame features fully manipulated tubing with smooth welds that increase stiffness and efficiency, while looking just as good as it performs.
- Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque fork designed for high-speed handling.
- Shimano 2000 Claris STI shifters shift reliably and are ergonomically shaped to fit all hand sizes.
- FRAME Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, fully manipulated tubing w/ SmoothWelds, 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered head tube, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing
- FORK Specialized FACT full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" Taper w/ fender eyelets
- FRONT WHEEL Axis Sport
- REAR WHEEL Axis Sport
- INNER TUBES 700x20/28mm, 40mm Presta valve
- FRONT TYRE Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
- REAR TYRE Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
- CRANKSET Shimano RS200
- CHAINRINGS 50/34T
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Claris, clamp-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Claris, 8-speed
- CASSETTE Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-32t
- CHAIN KMC X8, 8-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE Tektro, alloy, dual-pivot
- REAR BRAKE Tektro, alloy, dual-pivot
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- TAPE Specialized S-Wrap
- STEM Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST Alloy, 2-bolt clamp
- SEAT BINDER Bolt type, alloy, 31.8mm
|Bike Standover Height||740mm||755mm||775mm||795mm||826mm||850mm|
|Fork Length, Full||375mm||375mm||375mm||375mm||375mm||375mm|
|Head Tube Angle||72.25°||73°||73°||73.5°||73.5°||74°|
|Head Tube Length||120mm||135mm||155mm||180mm||215mm||235mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||75.25°||73.25°||73.25°||73.25°||73.25°||73.25°|
|Seat Tube Length||460mm||490mm||510mm||530mm||550mm||580mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||515mm||542mm||552mm||564mm||579mm||591mm|
Click here for a general sizing guide.
We'll take care of you.
Free General Service
To guarantee that your new bike stays running sweet, we offer a free General Service on all bikes that we sell. Worth $89, we'll do your first one for free at 6 months of ownership. Note that while the General Service labour is free, additional labour or parts cost extra. Bookings are required.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.