2019 Enduro Comp 650b
Nimble, flick'able, agile—whatever you want to call it, the Enduro Comp 650b embodies it in one hell of a beautiful, redesigned alloy package.
Specialized gave it a geometry features a slacker front end, a longer top tube, short chainstays, and a lower bottom bracket. All of this together makes the bike truly feel glued to the ground, and the platform is more responsive and capable then ever.
They've made "old" new again by making a triumphant return to a threaded bottom bracket. To keep the weight down, the frame is constructed with the legendary X-Wing layout with a FACT 9m carbon fibre chassis and M5 alloy rear end. And to ensure top-level performance on the descents, this material choice is greeted by 170mm of plush rear and 170mm front travel, plus a geometry that can be "adjusted" via a shock extension with a "low/high" setting.
For the build, this Enduro is packed with send-it-ready gear, like SRAM one- by 11-speed shifting, powerful Guide R brakes, crazy-strong Roval wheels, and a RockShox Yari fork up front.
- The frame has an X-Wing layout with an M5 alloy construction. Together, these elements combine to form the perfect balance of efficiency, weight savings, and unparalleled strength. It's also been built off a 650b Geometry in order to provide an aggressive, well-rounded ride. And with internal routing and a return to a threaded bottom bracket, you get a bike that's clean, dependable, and ready for anything that the trail has to offer.
- RockShox Yari RC fork features a 15x110mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle, a Solo Air™ spring, and 170mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme speed and efficiency.
- SRAM's 11-speed GX rear derailleur serves up powerful and precise one-by shifting, so you can say goodbye to dropped chains and unnecessary grams.
- FRAME M5 alloy, X-wing layout, All Mountain Geometry, threaded BB, internal cable routing, ManFu link, oversized pivot bearings, alloy link and adjustable, shock extension12x148mm dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel
- FORK RockShox Yari RC, 27.5, tapered steerer, 46mm offset, rebound / compression adjust, 15mm Maxle® Ultimate thru-axle, 170mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK RockShox Monarch Plus w/ AUTOSAG, 3-position compression adjust, rebound adjust, custom tune, 57.1x215.9mm
- FRONT HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 24h
- REAR HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- SPOKES DT Swiss Industry, stainless, 3-cross, 2.0"
- RIMS Roval Traverse 27.5, hookless alloy, 29mm inner width, tubeless ready, 24/28h
- INNER TUBES Standard, Presta valve
- FRONT TYRE Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- REAR TYRE Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- CRANKSET RaceFace Aeffect alloy crank, 24mm spindle, 30t direct mount ring, 6000 series alloy
- CHAINRINGS Steel, 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Threaded BB, 24mm spindle
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM GX, trigger, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM XG 1150, 11-speed, 10-42t
- CHAIN KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180/160mm rotor
- HANDLEBARS Specialized DH, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- STEM Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST Command Post IRcc, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 38.6mm
- PEDALS Specialized Platform, Cr-Mo, 9/16" spindle
|BB Height, Low Setting||342.5mm||342.5mm||342.5mm||342.5mm|
|Bike Standover Height||749mm||759mm||772mm||786mm|
|Fork Length, Full||564mm||564mm||564mm||564mm|
|Head Tube Angle||65.5°||65.5°||65.5°||65.5°|
|Head Tube Angle, Low Setting||65mm||65mm||65mm||65mm|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||105mm||120mm||130mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||76.9°||76.8°||76.6°||76.5°|
|Seat Tube Length||396mm||430mm||467mm||521mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||560mm||585mm||612mm||639mm|
Click here for a general sizing guide.
We'll take care of you.
Free 6 Week Check
We offer a free 6 week check on all new bikes that we sell to guarantee that your bike is still running sweet. This check is basically the last step in a bike's quality control. We go over the bike and make sure it's safe, gears are tuned up, bolts are torqued up and that there are no potential issues.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.