2019 Fuse 27.5+
Anywhere and everywhere.
The Fuse is built around Specialized's 6Fattie wheel, which is a big 3.0" wide tyre on a 650b rim. Offering heaps of traction and floatation over loose terrain, the Fuse 6Fattie is a fun trail hardtail that is at home ripping some singletrack to exploring off the beaten path.
- FRAME A1 Premium Aluminum w/ Smooth Welds, Zero Stack 44 head tube, forged post-mount 160mm disc, 141mm QR dropout, alloy replaceable derailleur hanger
- FORK SR Suntour XCM32, 47mm offset, 110x15mm thru-axle, 120mm of travel
- FRONT HUB Stout, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h
- REAR HUB Stout, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 6-bolt disc, 10-speed freehub, quick-release, 28h
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g
- RIMS Stout Trail 27.5, 38mm internal width, disc-specific
- INNER TUBES Presta, 40mm valve
- FRONT TYRE Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 3.0"
- REAR TYRE Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 3.0"
- CRANKSET Stout, forged alloy, 76mm BCD
- CHAINRINGS Alloy, 28T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Deore, 10-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed
- CASSETTE Shimano, 10spd, 11-42t
- CHAIN KMC X10, 10-speed w/ reusable Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE Tektro Auriga, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- REAR BRAKE Tektro Auriga, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- HANDLEBARS Stout Riser, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 15mm rise, 750mm width, 31.8mm
- GRIPS Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- STEM Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST TransX Dropper, TranzX dropper, internal cable routing, remote lever, 30.9mm, 120mm Travel
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm
|BB Height, 27.5x2.8"||306mm||306mm||306mm||306mm||306mm|
|BB Height, 27.5x3.0"||312mm||312mm||312mm||312mm||312mm|
|BB Height, 29x2.3"||319mm||319mm||319mm||319mm||319mm|
|Bike Standover Height||757mm||781mm||806mm||830mm||866mm|
|Fork Length, Full||530mm||530mm||530mm||530mm||530mm|
|Head Tube Angle||67.5°||67.5°||67.5°||67.5°||67.5°|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||100mm||115mm||130mm||150mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74°||73°||73°||73°||73°|
|Seat Tube Length||394mm||434mm||470mm||505mm||555mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||575mm||608mm||633mm||656mm||679mm|
We'll take care of you.
Free 6 Week Check
We offer a free 6 week check on all new bikes that we sell to guarantee that your bike is still running sweet. This check is basically the last step in a bike's quality control. We go over the bike and make sure it's safe, gears are tuned up, bolts are torqued up and that there are no potential issues.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.