2019 Fuse Comp 27.5+
Anywhere and everywhere.
The Fuse is built around Specialized's 6Fattie wheel, which is a big 3.0" wide tyre on a 650b rim. Offering heaps of traction and floatation over loose terrain, the Fuse 6Fattie is a fun trail hardtail that is at home ripping some singletrack to exploring off the beaten path.
- FRAME Specialized M4 Aluminum w/ Smooth Welds, tapered head tube and seat tube, forged post-mount 160mm disc, 148mm thru-axle dropout, alloy replaceable derailleur hanger
- FORK RockShox Recon RL, Solo Air, Boost™, 51mm offset, 120mm of travel
- FRONT HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h
- REAR HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g
- RIMS Stout Trail SL 27.5, 38mm internal width, tubeless ready, disc-specific
- INNER TUBES Presta, 40mm valve
- FRONT TYRE Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 3.0"
- REAR TYRE Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 3.0"
- CRANKSET Stout Pro, direct-mount
- CHAINRINGS Steel, 28T
- BOTTOM BRACKET PF30 BB, 73mm shell
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM NX, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM NX, 11-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CHAIN KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Level, hydraulic disc, 200/180mm
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Level, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm
- HANDLEBARS Stout Riser, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 15mm rise, 750mm width, 31.8mm
- GRIPS Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- STEM Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST TransX dropper, 30.9mm, S: 120mm, M/XXL: 150mm Travel
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm
|BB Height, 27.5x2.8"||306mm||306mm||306mm||306mm||306mm|
|BB Height, 27.5x3.0"||312mm||312mm||312mm||312mm||312mm|
|BB Height, 29x2.3"||319mm||319mm||319mm||319mm||319mm|
|Bike Standover Height||757mm||781mm||806mm||830mm||866mm|
|Fork Length, Full||530mm||530mm||530mm||530mm||530mm|
|Head Tube Angle||67.5°||67.5°||67.5°||67.5°||67.5°|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||100mm||115mm||130mm||150mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74°||73°||73°||73°||73°|
|Seat Tube Length||394mm||434mm||470mm||505mm||555mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||575mm||608mm||633mm||656mm||679mm|
Click here for a general sizing guide.
We'll take care of you.
Free General Service
To guarantee that your new bike stays running sweet, we offer a free General Service on all bikes that we sell. Worth $89, we'll do your first one for free at 6 months of ownership. Note that while the General Service labour is free, additional labour or parts cost extra. Bookings are required.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.