2019 S-Works Stumpjumper ST 29
The Ultimate Trail Bike
The original mountain bike. Now, the ultimate trail bike. Completely redesigned with a stiff, light and beautiful asymmetric frame, supportive suspension kinematics and the ability to adjust geometry. The new Stumpjumper aims to be the best trail bike available.
- FRAME FACT 11m, full carbon chassis and rear end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 120mm of travel
- FORK FOX FLOAT 34 Factory, FIT4 damper, 3-position adjustment, Kashima Coat, 15x110mm Kabolt axle, 51mm offset, 130mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK FOX FLOAT DPS Factory, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, Kashima Coat, 3-position adjustment w/ Open Mode Adjustment, 190x42.5mm
- INNER TUBES Presta, 40mm valve
- FRONT TYRE Butcher, GRID Casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- REAR TYRE Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- CRANKSET SRAM XX1 Eagle, Boost™ 148, 170mm crankarm, 24mm spindle
- CHAINRINGS 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM GXP
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM XX1 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM XX1 Eagle™, 12-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CHAIN SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed w/ PowerLock®
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Guide RSC, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Guide RSC, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180mm rotor
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Trail, FACT carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm
- GRIPS Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- STEM Syntace MegaForce 2, 6-degree, 31.8mm clamp
- SADDLE Body Geometry Phenom Expert, Adaptive Edge design, hollow titanium rails, carbon fiber base, 143mm
- SEATPOST Command Post IRcc, 16-position micro-height adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 34.9mm, S: 130mm, M/L/XL: 160mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
The new Stumpjumper suspension features a flip chip that adjusts geometry. The values below are in Low mode, which is how the bikes are delivered to the customer. Switching to High mode will raise the BB height 6mm and steepen the head angle by 0.5°.
|Bike Standover Height||740mm||743mm||755mm||768mm|
|Fork Length, Full||540mm||540mm||540mm||540mm|
|Head Tube Angle||67.5°||67.5°||67.5°||67.5°|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm||125mm||140mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||75.8°||75.5°||75.1°||74.7°|
|Seat Tube Length||380mm||410mm||455mm||505mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||569mm||592mm||624mm||657mm|
Click here for a general sizing guide.
We'll take care of you.
Free General Service
To guarantee that your new bike stays running sweet, we offer a free General Service on all bikes that we sell. Worth $89, we'll do your first one for free at 6 months of ownership. Note that while the General Service labour is free, additional labour or parts cost extra. Bookings are required.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.