2019 Stumpjumper Evo Comp 27.5
Evo = Progression
The Evo is not just a Stumpjumper with a bigger fork. The frame is specifically made for the Evo, featuring progressive geometry that, on paper, looks like a short travel Demo. It has a super slack 63.5° head angle with a low offset fork, longer top tube and shorter head tube than the regular Stumpjumper 27.5, but with the same 150mm travel. Built to get rowdy, this thing is made to boost lips and destroy berms.
- FRAME M5 alloy chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 27.5 Style-Specific EVO Trail Geometry, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
- FORK FOX FLOAT 36 Rhythm, FIT4 damper, 3-position adjustment, Kashima Coat, 15x110mm QR axle, 37mm offset, 150mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 3-position adjustment, 210x52.5mm
- FRONT HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- REAR HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- SPOKES DT Swiss Industry
- RIMS Roval Traverse 27.5, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready, 28h
- INNER TUBES Presta, 40mm valve
- FRONT TYRE Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- REAR TYRE Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- CRANKSET SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 170mm
- CHAINRINGS 32T
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB, threaded BB
- SHIFT LEVERS Sram NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
- CHAIN SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- HANDLEBARS Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width
- GRIPS Sensus, Lite
- STEM Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, 150mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 38.6mm
The new Stumpjumper suspension features a flip chip that adjusts geometry. The values below are in Low mode, which is how the bikes are delivered to the customer. Switching to High mode will raise the BB height 6mm and steepen the head angle by 0.5°.
|Bike Standover Height||743mm||764mm|
|Fork Length, Full||542mm||542mm|
|Head Tube Angle||63.5°||63.5°|
|Head Tube Length||110mm||120mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||76°||75.6°|
|Seat Tube Length||400mm||450mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||615mm||647mm|
We'll take care of you.
Free 6 Week Check
We offer a free 6 week check on all new bikes that we sell to guarantee that your bike is still running sweet. This check is basically the last step in a bike's quality control. We go over the bike and make sure it's safe, gears are tuned up, bolts are torqued up and that there are no potential issues.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.