2019 Stumpjumper Womens ST 27.5
Snappy and Nimble
The original mountain bike. Now, the ultimate trail bike. Completely redesigned with a stiff, light and beautiful asymmetric frame, supportive suspension kinematics and the ability to adjust geometry. The new Stumpjumper aims to be the best trail bike available.
- FRAME M5 alloy chassis and rear end, asymmetrical design, 27.5 Trail Geometry, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel
- FORK RockShox Recon RL, Solo Air, 42mm offset, rebound adjust, lockout, 15x110mm Boost™ Maxle® Lite thru-axle, 130mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK X-Fusion 02 Pro RL, Women's Rx Tune, rebound adjust, lockout, 190x45.0mm
- FRONT HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 32h
- REAR HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g
- RIMS Double-wall, 27mm internal width, 32H
- INNER TUBES Presta, 40mm valve
- FRONT TYRE Butcher, GRID Casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.3"
- REAR TYRE Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.3"
- CRANKSET SRAM NX Power Spline, aluminum, Boost™ 148, XS: 165mm crankarms, SM-LG: 170mm crankarms
- CHAINRINGS 32T
- BOTTOM BRACKET
- SRAM Power Spline
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano SLX, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 11-speed
- CASSETTE Sunrace, ED Black, 11-speed, 11-46t
- CHAIN KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180/200mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180mm rotor
- HANDLEBARS Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm width
- GRIPS Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, slip-on
- STEM Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST Alloy, two-bolt clamp, 34.9mm
- SEAT BINDER Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
The new Stumpjumper suspension features a flip chip that adjusts geometry. The values below are in Low mode, which is how the bikes are delivered to the customer. Switching to High mode will raise the BB height 6mm and steepen the head angle by 0.5°.
|Bike Standover Height||742mm||744mm||749mm||761mm|
|Fork Length, Full||522mm||522mm||522mm||522mm|
|Head Tube Angle||66.5°||66.5°||66.5°||66.5°|
|Head Tube Length||100mm||105mm||110mm||140mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||76.5°||76.3°||76°||75.6°|
|Seat Tube Length||380mm||380mm||410mm||455mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||544mm||568mm||591mm||624mm|
Click here for a general sizing guide.
We'll take care of you.
Free General Service
To guarantee that your new bike stays running sweet, we offer a free General Service on all bikes that we sell. Worth $89, we'll do your first one for free at 6 months of ownership. Note that while the General Service labour is free, additional labour or parts cost extra. Bookings are required.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.