2019 Pitch Mens Comp
Over the course of your rides, you've surely felt the call of a trail or two along the way. And as long as you're on an ill-equipped bike for the occasion, this call goes unanswered. That's a bummer, or rather, it was until now. With the Pitch Comp, you get a bike that features an even temperament for whatever kind of terrain you're up for riding. It has a light aluminum construction that's durable and compliant, while our Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry ensures that you'll remain both comfortable and confident over any terrain. Add in corrosion-resistant hardware and plenty of front suspension, and you'll be ready to ride wherever your will takes you.
- The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support our acclaimed Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's extremely versatile, making it equally capable on the climbs and descents.
- Custom SR Suntour 27.5 fork features our Multi-Circuit Damping technology to eliminate any "pogo" effect by delivering 80/100mm (size-specific) of hydraulic damped suspension and rebound that smooths out rough terrain.
- The smooth-shifting 9-speed Shimano Acera rear derailleur, combined with an 11-34t cassette, has the bike ready to climb just as well as it rolls along the flats.
- FRAME A1 Premium Aluminum, Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- FORK SR Suntour XCM 27.5, coil, custom Multi-Circuit damping, 80/100mm of travel (size-specific)
- FRONT HUB Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
- REAR HUB Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x135mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g
- RIMS Stout Trail 27.5, alloy, disc-specific, double-wall, 25mm internal width, 32h
- INNER TUBES Schrader valve
- FRONT TYRE Ground Control Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket Flat protection, 27.5 x 2.3"
- REAR TYRE Ground Control Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket Flat protection, 27.5 x 2.3"
- CRANKSET Stout, forged alloy, 3x9
- CHAINRINGS Steel, 44/32/22T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Acera, RapidFire Plus, 9-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Altus, Top Swing, 3-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Acera, 9-speed
- CASSETTE SunRace, 9-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- REAR BRAKE Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- HANDLEBARS Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- GRIPS Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
- STEM Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE Henge Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, QR clamp, 34.9mm
- PEDALS Specialized Dirt
|Bike Standover Height||660mm||690mm||739mm||766mm||808mm|
|Fork Length, Full||475mm||475mm||495mm||495mm||495mm|
|Head Tube Angle||68.5°||68.5°||68.5°||68.5°||68.5°|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm||100mm||120mm||135mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74°||73°||73°||73°||73°|
|Seat Tube Length||310mm||360mm||415mm||450mm||510mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||542mm||572mm||599mm||625mm||649mm|
We'll take care of you.
Free 6 Week Check
We offer a free 6 week check on all new bikes that we sell to guarantee that your bike is still running sweet. This check is basically the last step in a bike's quality control. We go over the bike and make sure it's safe, gears are tuned up, bolts are torqued up and that there are no potential issues.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.