2019 Pitch Womens Sport
It's been said that variety is the spice of life, and the same could be said for riding. After all, life's too short to spend all of your time out on the bike path. It's time to get on a Women's Pitch Sport 650b. Built with an aluminium construction that's durable and compliant, while the Women's Sport Trail 650b Geometry ensures that you'll remain both comfortable and confident when your wheels hit the dirt.
- The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 Premium Aluminium in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support acclaimed Women's Sport Trail 650b Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's extremely versatile, making it equally capable on the climbs and descents.
- Custom SR Suntour 650b fork pairs a coil spring with our Multi-Circuit Damping technology to eliminate any "pogo" effect by delivering 80/100mm (size-specific) of hydraulic damped suspension and rebound that smooths out rough terrain.
- A Shimano Acera rear derailleur controls the rear shifting with durable aplomb. It shifts along a wide gear range, 11-34t, so you can ride confidently knowing that you'll always have the right gear for the hill at hand.
- FRAME A1 Premium Aluminum, Women's Sport Trail 650b Geometry, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- FORK SR Suntour XCT w/ MCD 650b, Women's Rx Tune, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping, 80/100mm travel (size-specific)
- FRONT HUB Shimano Center Lock, disc, 100x9mm QR, 32h
- REAR HUB Shimano Center Lock, disc, 135x9mm QR, 32h
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g
- RIMS Stout Trail 650b, alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h
- FRONT TYRE Ground Control Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 650b x 2.3"
- REAR TYRE Ground Control Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 650b x 2.3"
- CRANKSET Stout 3x8, forged alloy
- CHAINRINGS 44/32/22T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano EF510, Ez-Fire Plus, 3x8
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Altus FD-M310, 34.9mm clamp, top-swing
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Acera 8-speed
- CASSETTE Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN KMC X8EPT, 8-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano BR-M375, mechanical disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE Shimano BR-M375, mechanical disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- HANDLEBARS Stout double-butted alloy, 18mm rise, 8-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 740mm width, 31.8mm
- GRIPS Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
- STEM Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, QR clamp, 34.9mm
- PEDALS Specialized Dirt
|Bike Standover Height||660mm||690mm||739mm||766mm|
|Fork Length, Full||475mm||475mm||495mm||495mm|
|Head Tube Angle||68.5°||68.5°||68.5°||68.5°|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm||100mm||120mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74°||73°||73°||73°|
|Seat Tube Length||310mm||360mm||415mm||450mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||542mm||572mm||599mm||625mm|
Click here for a general sizing guide.
We'll take care of you.
Free General Service
To guarantee that your new bike stays running sweet, we offer a free General Service on all bikes that we sell. Worth $89, we'll do your first one for free at 6 months of ownership. Note that while the General Service labour is free, additional labour or parts cost extra. Bookings are required.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.