2019 Rockhopper Womens Pro
The do-it-all hardtail 29er.
If you're ready to take your trail riding to the next level, let us introduce you to your new friend, the Women's Rockhopper Pro. We built it to be light, durable, and exceedingly capable, so you get a tremendous bang for your buck on a bike that's ready to get you outside and living your best trail life.
It starts with our new A1 SL alloy frame that features Boost™ QR 141 spacing, internal cable routing, and optimized tube shapes that save weight and give clean lines to the frame. Lastly, our Sport XC 29 geometry adjusts the reach, angles, and standover height to make for an improved fit across the size range. This is sure to keep you ripping and confident while heading both up and down the trail.
This Rockhopper comes spec'd with a mix of renowned Shimano SLX and Deore components, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes that'll stop on a dime, grippy Ground Control and Fast Trak tires that deliver superior control over almost any kind of terrain, and a superlative RockShox Recon RL fork that's air-sprung and has just the right amount of travel. You'll also find that we paid special attention to the needs of female riders, which is why every width and length of the components is tailored to women, while the Body Geometry Myth Sport saddle is sure to deliver comfort, mile after mile along the trail.
- The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 SL Aluminum in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support our acclaimed XC Sport 29 Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's more than efficient on climbs and descends just as well.
- A RockShox Recon RL fork offers 80/90/100mm (size-specific) of plush, trail taming travel and stiff 30mm stanchions.
- Shimano SLX shifting gives you the clean, crisp shifts that Shimano is known for.
- FRAME A1 SL Aluminum, Sport XC 29 Geometry, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, Boost QR 141x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- FORK RockShox Recon RL, Solo Air, Boost™, 51mm offset, 80/90/100mm of travel
- FRONT HUB Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 28h
- REAR HUB Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x141mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g
- RIMS Stout XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific
- INNER TUBES Presta, 40mm valve
- FRONT TYRE Ground Control Sport, 29x2.3"
- REAR TYRE Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.1"
- CRANKSET Stout Pro, forged alloy, BSA, 2x10
- CHAINRINGS 36/22T
- BOTTOM BRACKET BSA for 24mm spindle
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Deore, 10-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Deore, 2-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus, SGS cage, 10-speed
- CASSETTE SunRace, 10-Speed, 11-36t
- CHAIN KMC X10, 10-speed w/ reusable Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160/180mm
- REAR BRAKE Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- HANDLEBARS Stout XC, double-butted alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm
- GRIPS Specialized Sip Grip
- STEM Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, QR clamp, 34.9mm
- PEDALS Specialized Dirt
|Bike Standover Height||719mm||765mm||776mm||807mm|
|Fork Length, Full||486mm||496mm||506mm||506mm|
|Head Tube Angle||69.8°||69.8°||69.8°||69.8°|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm||95mm||110mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74°||73.9°||73.8°||73.7°|
|Seat Tube Length||370mm||400mm||430mm||470mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||548mm||567mm||594mm||622mm|
Click here for a general sizing guide.
We'll take care of you.
Free General Service
To guarantee that your new bike stays running sweet, we offer a free General Service on all bikes that we sell. Worth $89, we'll do your first one for free at 6 months of ownership. Note that while the General Service labour is free, additional labour or parts cost extra. Bookings are required.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.