2019 Roll Elite Low Entry
There are two types of personal trainers in the world—drill sergeants and cheerleaders. The Roll Elite Low-Entry is the latter kind, in bicycle form—kindly inspiring you to get out and break a sweat.
With its lightweight alloy frame and fork, a low-entry frame that lets you easily put a foot down when needed, nine speeds of "go fast" Shimano gearing, stable and wide 650b tires, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, and low-entry design that makes it a easier to get on and off the bike, the Roll does everything in its power to encourage and motivate you to keep fit in comfortable, efficient style.
- The Low-Entry Roll is made of our A1 Premium Aluminum. It features our Ground Control Positioning that makes it easy to put a foot down when stopped, while our Low-Entry design makes getting on and off a breeze. Lastly, the frame comes ready with rack/fender mounts.
- Wide diameter, 650b x 2.3" Nimbus II Sport Reflect tires provide excellent traction, stability, and cushioning, which creates a safer, more reliable, and more comfortable ride on either paved or dirt roads. Plus, the reflective accents of the tire increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Equipped with our Body Geometry "The Cup" saddle, you can expect a supreme level of comfort anywhere you take the Roll. It delivers on these expectations by "cupping" your sit bones, which reduces pressure without feeling obtrusive or constraining.
- FRAME Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Ground Control Positioning, formed tubes, post-mount disc, fender/rack mounts
- FORK A1 Premium Aluminum, Cr-Mo steerer, post-mount disc, fender/rack mounts
- FRONT HUB Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 100mm, quick-release, 32h
- REAR HUB Shimano, 8-/9-/10-speed freehub, Center Lock™ disc, 135mm spacing, quick-release, 36h
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g, black
- RIMS Double-wall, disc-specific, 32h front/ 36h rear
- INNER TUBES Schrader valve
- FRONT TYRE Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 650b x 2.3"
- REAR TYRE Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 650b x 2.3"
- CRANKSET Forged alloy, 2-piece w/ chainguard
- CHAINRINGS 40T
- BOTTOM BRACKET BSA for 24mm spindle
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Altus, 9-speed w/ optical gear display
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Alivio, Shadow Design, SGS cage, 9-speed
- CASSETTE SunRace, 9-speed, 11-40t
- CHAIN KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, post-mount, 180mm
- REAR BRAKE Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, post-mount, 160mm
- GRIPS Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- STEM Forged alloy, 17-degree rise
- SADDLE Specialized Body Geometry "The Cup," Gel, steel rails, 245mm
- SEATPOST Suspension seatpost, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER Quick-release clamp, 31.8mm
- PEDALS Specialized City, platform
|Bike Standover Height||495mm||495mm||495mm|
|Fork Length, Full||420mm||420mm||420mm|
|Head Tube Angle||68°||69°||69°|
|Head Tube Length||155mm||190mm||215mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||67°||67°||67°|
|Seat Tube Length||370mm||450mm||500mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||594mm||615mm||643mm|
Click here for a general sizing guide.
We'll take care of you.
Free General Service
To guarantee that your new bike stays running sweet, we offer a free General Service on all bikes that we sell. Worth $89, we'll do your first one for free at 6 months of ownership. Note that while the General Service labour is free, additional labour or parts cost extra. Bookings are required.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.