2019 Sirrus Alloy Disc
If you're going to get in shape, you need to move, and nothing wants to help you move faster than the Sirrus with powerful hydraulic disc brakes. It takes a no-nonsense approach to its design, giving you everything that you need, like superior braking, and nothing that you don't.
It's constructed from a durable, reliable, and lightweight A1 SL Premium Aluminium, and it features a reliable set of components that are built to withstand years of daily abuse, hydraulic disc brakes that provide reliable stopping power in any condition, and comforting Body Geometry touch points that are sure to take the sting out of long rides. Complacency just met its match.
- Working with Specialized's Body Geometry team, they designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency. The A1 SL Premium Aluminium construction pairs weight savings with rugged durability, while the rack, fender, and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package.
- A steel, straight blade fork provides a responsive ride, while the fender and rack mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting fenders and racks that can transport your gear around town.
- Promax F1 hydraulic disc brakes are spec'd on this Sirrus to ensure consistent, powerful braking.
- FRAME Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts
- FORK Steel, flat mount disc, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, rack mounts, Plug + Play fender mounts
- FRONT HUB Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, QR, 32h
- REAR HUB Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 8/9-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, QR, 32h
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g
- RIMS 700C disc, double wall, 32h
- INNER TUBES Schrader
- FRONT TYRE Specialized Nimbus Reflect 700x32mm, 26 TPI, wire bead, w/ Flak Jacket protection
- REAR TYRE Specialized Nimbus Reflect 700x32mm, 26 TPI, wire bead, w/ Flak Jacket protection
- CRANKSET Shimano Tourney, 3-piece
- CHAINRINGS 48/38/28T, steel
- BOTTOM BRACKET BSA, 68mm, square taper
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Altus, RapidFire Plus w/ gear display
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Tourney, top swing, 31.8mm clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Altus, 8-Speed
- CASSETTE Shimano Altus, 8-speed, 11-32t
- CHAIN KMC X8, 8-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat mount, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat mount, 140mm rotor
- HANDLEBARS Double butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- TAPE Specialized Body Geometry Targa, lock on
- STEM 7-degree, 31.8mm clamp
- SADDLE Specialized Canopy Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 31.8mm, bolt type
- PEDALS Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
|Bike Standover Height||735mm||775mm||805mm||845mm||875mm|
|Fork Length, Full||410mm||410mm||410mm||410mm||410mm|
|Head Tube Angle||70°||71°||71.5°||72°||72°|
|Head Tube Length||133mm||159mm||176mm||203mm||236mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°||73°|
|Seat Tube Length||430mm||470mm||510mm||550mm||580mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||555mm||575mm||583mm||603mm||631mm|
Click here for a general sizing guide.
We'll take care of you.
Free General Service
To guarantee that your new bike stays running sweet, we offer a free General Service on all bikes that we sell. Worth $89, we'll do your first one for free at 6 months of ownership. Note that while the General Service labour is free, additional labour or parts cost extra. Bookings are required.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.