2019 Sirrus Elite Carbon
Sure, getting in shape takes hard work and plenty of sweat, but that doesn't mean there's no room for fun, right? The Sirrus Elite Carbon was designed to liven-up your fitness routine with a host of smart performance features that'll have you smiling as you sweat.
To do so, we started with a high quality FACT 9r carbon fibre construction that's lightweight and extremely responsive, not only making the Sirrus a better climber, but also making it easier to carry up the stairs after your commute.
Then there's the crisp and precise shifting that comes at the hands of a microSHIFT & Shimano mix of components, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, and all the comfort that follows a scientifically tested and engineered Body Geometry components. So as you push yourself to reach your goals, you'll feel more connected to your bike than ever. It'll leave you feeling like you have the perfect partner on your path to health and wellbeing.
- The FACT 9r carbon fibre frame is engineered and designed with Fitness Geometry, helping you ride more efficiently in a position that will see you riding comfortably, mile-after-mile.
- The lightweight FACT carbon fibre fork provides a smooth, responsive ride, while the Plug + Play fender mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting fenders.
- Braking duties are handled by TRP Flow Set Control hydraulic disc brakes to ensure effective, consistent, and reliable power through any kind of terrain or condition.
- FRAME Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Fitness Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, rack, Plug + Play fender mounts
- FORK Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts
- FRONT HUB Alloy, 12x100mm thru-axle, 6-bolt disc, sealed bearing, 24h
- REAR HUB Alloy, 12x142mm thru-axle, Shimano compatible freehub, 6-bolt disc, sealed bearing, 28h
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g
- RIMS 700C disc, double wall, 24h front, 28h rear
- INNER TUBES Presta, 48mm valve
- FRONT TYRE Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60 TPI, double BlackBelt protection
- REAR TYRE Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60 TPI, double BlackBelt protection
- CRANKSET Praxis Alba M24, solid forged arms, 6061 outer ring, steel inner ring, 110 BCD, 10-speed
- CHAINRINGS 48/32T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Praxis M24, BSA
- SHIFT LEVERS microSHIFT Flow Set Control, 10-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR microSHIFT Centos, 10-speed, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Tiagra, GS cage, 10-speed
- CASSETTE Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN KMC X10, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 140mm rotor
- HANDLEBARS Double butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- TAPE Specialized Body Geometry Flow Set Control, lock-on, integrated bar ends, hidden 4/5mm hex key
- STEM Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- SADDLE Specialized Canopy Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST Alloy, 2-bolt, 14mm offset, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER Integrated w/ frame
- PEDALS Specialized Fitness platform, alloy
|Bike Standover Height||755.76mm||787.98mm||812.7mm||848.81mm||874.64mm|
|Fork Length, Full||390mm||390mm||390mm||390mm||390mm|
|Head Tube Angle||70°||71°||71.5°||72°||72°|
|Head Tube Length||143mm||169mm||186mm||223mm||246mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°||73°|
|Seat Tube Length||416mm||452.8mm||483mm||532.8mm||562.8mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||554mm||573mm||580mm||603mm||628mm|
Click here for a general sizing guide.
We'll take care of you.
Free 6 Week Check
We offer a free 6 week check on all new bikes that we sell to guarantee that your bike is still running sweet. This check is basically the last step in a bike's quality control. We go over the bike and make sure it's safe, gears are tuned up, bolts are torqued up and that there are no potential issues.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.