2019 Sirrus Womens Alloy Disc
What sounds like more fun? Being locked in a steamy room staring at someone in front of you for an hour or cruising the open road along a path to total freedom and fitness? Yeah, we'd choose the latter, too, which why we designed the Women's Sirrus Disc.
It's constructed from a durable, reliable, and lightweight A1 Premium Aluminium, and it features a reliable set of components that are built to withstand years of daily abuse, powerful hydraulic disc brakes that provide reliable stopping power in any condition, and comforting Women's Body Geometry touch points that are sure to take the sting out of long rides.
Go on—put it to work.
- Working with our Body Geometry team, we designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency. The A1 Premium SL Aluminium construction pairs weight savings with rugged durability, while the rack, fender, and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package.
- A steel, straight blade fork provides a responsive ride, while the fender and rack mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting fenders and racks that can transport your gear around town.
- Promax Solve hydraulic disc brakes are spec'd on this Sirrus to ensure consistent, powerful braking.
- FRAME Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Women's Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts
- FORK Steel, flat mount disc, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, rack mounts, Plug + Play fender mounts
- FRONT HUB Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, QR, 32h
- REAR HUB Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 8/9-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, QR, 32h
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g
- RIMS 700C disc, double wall, 32h
- INNER TUBES Schrader
- FRONT TYRE Specialized Nimbus Reflect 700x32mm, 26 TPI, wire bead, w/ Flak Jacket protection
- REAR TYRE Specialized Nimbus Reflect 700x32mm, 26 TPI, wire bead, w/ Flak Jacket protection
- CRANKSET Shimano Tourney, 3-piece
- CHAINRINGS 48/38/28T, steel
- BOTTOM BRACKET BSA, 68mm, square taper
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Altus, RapidFire Plus w/ gear display
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Tourney, top swing, 31.8mm clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Altus, 8-Speed
- CASSETTE Shimano Altus, 8-speed, 11-32t
- CHAIN KMC X8, 8-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat mount, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat mount, 140mm rotor
- HANDLEBARS Double butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- TAPE Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- STEM 7-degree, 31.8mm clamp
- SADDLE Specialized Aldia Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 31.8mm, bolt type
- PEDALS Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
|Bike Standover Height||690mm||715mm||745mm||775mm||805mm|
|Fork Length, Full||390mm||390mm||390mm||390mm||390mm|
|Head Tube Angle||69.5°||70°||71°||71°||71.5°|
|Head Tube Length||126mm||144mm||166mm||179mm||196mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°|
|Seat Tube Length||345mm||380mm||425mm||455mm||495mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||531mm||538mm||555mm||576mm||583mm|
Click here for a general sizing guide.
We'll take care of you.
Free General Service
To guarantee that your new bike stays running sweet, we offer a free General Service on all bikes that we sell. Worth $89, we'll do your first one for free at 6 months of ownership. Note that while the General Service labour is free, additional labour or parts cost extra. Bookings are required.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.