2019 Turbo Levo Womens Hardtail 29
The power to ride more trails.
If speed is at the top of your wish list, there's no better tool than the Women's Turbo Levo Hardtail 29. It takes the fast, fun, and efficient characteristics of our 29er hardtails and adds our exclusive pedal-assist technology to crank up those numbers on the radar gun.
First and foremost, it has all of the speed and nimble handling that our hardtail trail bikes are known for—an easy fit, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail. In other words, it rides like an awesome mountain bike first and foremost—what would be the point, otherwise? Then comes our efficient and powerful Specialized e-Bike technology, along with an integrated battery and motor. This year, however, you'll also see some updated software that increases the motor's efficiency, plus an M5 Premium Aluminum frame.
The exclusive, Rx trail-tuned motor smoothly and quietly brings added power to the pedals to make climbing the steepest of trails nearly effortless. The output, meanwhile, is fully adjustable in order to conserve energy. Lastly, our new, custom Specialized 1.2E motor features instant pedal engagement, so you get immediate power the moment you need it and consistent torque throughout the entire cadence range This makes for the most efficient use of power on the trail, and more importantly, it creates the feel of a capable trail bike.
At the battery, you'll find that it's fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting long, out of the way trails and, along with the motor, is strategically placed for optimal weight distribution. The Mission Control app, meanwhile, gives you full control of the bike's tech, while an integrated Trail Display shows all of the ride metrics you need.
This version has a durable build kit, with a size-specific SR Suntour XCM32 fork, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, and a one-by Shimano groupset to handle shift and drivetrain duties. There's also an explicit focus placed on making this bike purpose-built for female riders, so you'll find that every touchpoint of the bike has been specifically designed for women.
- M5 Premium Aluminum construction is paired with our Trail Geometry and a hardtail design to support a ride that provides slack, confident handling, maximum efficiency, and tons of speed. The frame also features an integrated battery mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal, plus a forged and braced motor mount at bottom bracket. This keeps the aesthetic streamlined and the weight distribution perfectly balanced. Lastly, you'll find fully enclosed internal cable routing for a clean look and even cleaner cables, and internal routing for an alloy dropper post.
- The Levo’s Specialized 1.2E motor is fully integrated with the frame, and it's also been custom-tuned for trail riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- The Specialized M1-400 battery features an integrated Trail Display and ANT+/Bluetooth® module with Mission Control App connectivity. It houses 400Wh of trail-taming juice, and is neatly integrated into the down tube.
- FRAME Specialized M5 Aluminum, Women's 29 Trail HT Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing
- FORK SR Suntour XCM32, 47mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle. (S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 120mm travel)
- FRONT HUB Stout Pro 110 disc, alloy sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- REAR HUB Stout Pro, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g
- RIMS Specialized Alloy 29", 18.3mm depth, 25mm internal width, disc-specific
- INNER TUBES Standard, Presta valve
- FRONT TYRE Ground Control, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- REAR TYRE Ground Control, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- CRANKSET 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm
- CHAINRINGS 32T, custom steel
- BOTTOM BRACKET Specialized 1.2E Motor
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Acera, 8-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Acera, SGS cage, 8-speed
- CASSETTE Shimano HG41, 8-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN KMC X8 w/ Missing Link™, 8-speed
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- REAR BRAKE Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS Specialized Body Geometry XCT, lock-on
- STEM Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- SADDLE Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm
- MOTOR Specialized 1.2E, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- BATTERY Specialized M1-400, integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, 400Wh
- CHARGER Custom Specialized 42V2A Charger w/ Rosenberger plug, AC power cord included
- WIRING HARNESS Custom Specialized wiring harness
|Fork Length, Full||510mm||530mm||530mm|
|Head Tube Angle||67°||67°||67°|
|Head Tube Length||100mm||100mm||120mm|
|Seat Tube Angle, Effective||74°||73°||73°|
|Seat Tube Length, Center to Top||390mm||425mm||450mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||568mm||588mm||619mm|
We'll take care of you.
Free 6 Week Check
We offer a free 6 week check on all new bikes that we sell to guarantee that your bike is still running sweet. This check is basically the last step in a bike's quality control. We go over the bike and make sure it's safe, gears are tuned up, bolts are torqued up and that there are no potential issues.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.