2020 S-Works Tarmac Disc Sagan Collection Overexposed
Peter Sagan’s been chasing rainbows for years—sometimes successfully, and other times, just out of reach. But in the process, he’s become the one rider everyone’s looking for. Sometimes he’s wreaking havoc at the front of the race, but mostly, he’s blending like a panther waiting for the right moment to attack.
With the Sagan Collection, we’ve developed two different personalities of Peter’s racing style and transformed them into a collection of products, Overexposed and Underexposed. The Overexposed collection highlights the “star-of-the-show” side of Peter, with loud, yet elegant, silvers with touches of rainbows. Meanwhile, the Underexposed Collection represents the reserved, “below the radar” Peter with blacks, greys, and rainbows. Of course, each piece uses only the highest quality materials.
It’s time to start chasing your own rainbows with the Sagan Collection.
- For the construction of the Tarmac Disc, we utilized advanced aerospace composite optimization software to revolutionize the construction and layup of our new FACT 12r carbon. It's the most advanced material, and schedule, we've ever made, and this allowed us to shed nearly 200 grams—that's right, a 20% reduction in frame weight.
- A new fork shape, dropped seatstays with aero tubes, and a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube make a bike that's approximately 45 seconds faster over 40km compared to other lightweight bikes in the same category.
- Seatpost adds compliance into the upper 120mm where clamping doesn't happen. We also dropped the seatstays, altered the seat tube shape, and added tire clearance up to 30mm.
- Rider-First Engineered™ technology ensures that the Tarmac is stiff and compliant in exactly the right places, all while shedding some serious weight. From different layup schedules and materials to visibly different forks, we scrutinized every single aspect to ensure you're getting the perfect ride.
- Updated the geometry is based on countless Retül data points and professional rider input. This enabled us to develop a Performance Road Geometry that perfects the combination of a responsive front-end and short wheelbase, which delivers instantaneous response and optimal power transfer.
- FRAME FACT 12r carbon fiber, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK S-Works FACT 12r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FRONT WHEEL Roval CLX 50 Disc , Sagan LTD, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, CeramicSpeed bearings, 21h
- REAR WHEEL Roval CLX 50 Disc, Sagan LTD, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, DT Swiss 240 internals, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24h
- INNER TUBES Turbo Ultralight, 60mm Presta valve
- FRONT TYRE Turbo Cotton, Sagan LTD, 320 TPI, 700x26mm
- REAR TYRE Turbo Cotton, Sagan LTD, 320 TPI, 700x26mm
- CRANKSET S-Works Power Cranks, dual-sided power measurement, +/- 1.5% accuracy
- CHAINRINGS 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc R9170
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, 11-speed
- CASSETTE Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-speed, 11-30t
- CHAIN Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc
- HANDLEBARS S-Works Shallow Bend Carbon, 125mm drop x 75 mm reach
- TAPE S-Wrap Roubaix w/ sticky gel
- STEM S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE S-Works Romin Evo, Sagan LTD, carbon rails, carbon base
- SEATPOST S-Works FACT carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset
- SEAT BINDER Tarmac SL6 clamp assembly
|Bike Standover Height||730mm||740mm||755mm||775mm||795mm||826mm||850mm|
|Fork Length, Full||363mm||363mm||363mm||363mm||363mm||363mm||363mm|
|Head Tube Angle||70.5°||71.75°||72.5°||73°||73.5°||73.5°||74°|
|Head Tube Length||105mm||115mm||126mm||143mm||163mm||190mm||210mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||76°||75.5°||74°||74°||73.5°||73.5°||73°|
|Seat Tube Length||400mm||431mm||462mm||481mm||501mm||522mm||553mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||490mm||508mm||531mm||540mm||562mm||577mm||595mm|
Click here for a general sizing guide.
We'll take care of you.
Free General Service
To guarantee that your new bike stays running sweet, we offer a free General Service on all bikes that we sell. Worth $89, we'll do your first one for free at 6 months of ownership. Note that while the General Service labour is free, additional labour or parts cost extra. Bookings are required.
Specialized has one of the bike industry's most generous, rider-oriented warranty policies to offer. They have expanded their coverage across their range of bikes and gear. Their frames and Roval wheels have a lifetime warranty and most warranties become transferrable to a subsequent owner, who will then be eligible for warranty 2 years from the original retail purchase date.